Thursday, March 02, 2006

Last but not least -- dinner fish

Even if you don't have fengshui fish, paper fish, floral fish or dishy fish in your city, I'm quite sure you have dinner fish.

Hong Kong people love seafood, so unless one is vegetarian or loves Nemo too much, grocery-shoppers always check out what is available at the fishmongers' . This photo is taken at Wanchai, an older district on the HK island with a big outdoor market spanning several streets.

Obviously, no spot-the-fish competition today.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Last but not least -- dinner fish"

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 02, 2006 2:36 PM) : 

Lisi,

That's alot of fish!

also

I have changed my blog name from
http://ocdailyphoto.blogspot.com to
http://alisoviejodailyphoto.blogspot.com if you can change your link I would appreciate it.

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 02, 2006 2:42 PM) : 

I love the colors also.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 02, 2006 6:32 PM) : 

Hi lisi,

Lovely shot. Pity about the competition - I'm sure I would have won the prize today.

 

Blogger Joe said ... (March 02, 2006 7:00 PM) : 

Yes please!
I love fish and I'm sure u're a good cocker

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 02, 2006 10:07 PM) : 

Hey Lisi, your pictures are always so full of life, I love them!

As I know now the rate of your currency, fish is very cheap too!!!

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (March 02, 2006 10:28 PM) : 

Nice photo, or i'd say fishly photo :)

 

Blogger Denton said ... (March 03, 2006 1:41 AM) : 

Shrimp and grits would be the fish dish I enjoy the most.

 

Blogger Rich said ... (March 03, 2006 3:25 AM) : 

a fishy story (sorry ...bad humour)

 

post a comment