Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New dishes, anyone?

Wife to husband: "Honey, I invited some friends home for supper."
"Are you crazy? All the dishes are dirty!"
"I know that."
"Then why did you invite friends for supper?"
"Because the poor gals are thinking about getting married."

I walked past a closing down sale in Wanchai yesterday. Does anybody need new dishes?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "New dishes, anyone?"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (March 01, 2006 1:53 PM) : 

Me first! I spotted the fish in this photo. I'll let Lisi say where it is though. Loved the joke Lisi.

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (March 01, 2006 3:40 PM) : 

Hi hi, this is really funny!!

 

Blogger Amande said ... (March 01, 2006 4:43 PM) : 

Funny :)

I have a question, why is the colour blue so much used for that kind of things?

 

Blogger Bob said ... (March 01, 2006 10:54 PM) : 

Hi lisi,

I do but don't know if they are cheap or expensive.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 01, 2006 11:36 PM) : 

Hi Eric, did you know there's a blue one somewhere? :-)

Amande, I think when they started making this hundreds of years ago, they had materials which made this shade of blue and then it got very famous so it became a standard.

Bob, they are very cheap, I'm thinking of going back to get the fish dish, HK$6 is Euro0.70

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (March 02, 2006 12:16 AM) : 

Great i could use some of them!! I love those patterns! great shot!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (March 02, 2006 5:29 AM) : 

Wow! Great prices and I see the fish. I think.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 04, 2006 12:04 AM) : 

local b, welcome to HKDP! I love reading ppl's comments.

 

post a comment