Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sunset

650Here's the view from the Peak to the south-western part of the HK island. You can see the Pokfulam reservoir and I once lived in a building on its left. You can also see Lamma Island and the three chimneys of the power plant, they are also seen in these previous posts in July and August. And here's another shot.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Sunset"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 03, 2006 7:18 PM) : 

Bravo, superbe photo et qu'elle vue.
coucher de soleil ? lever de soleil ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 03, 2006 8:05 PM) : 

Ok this time i prefer 'another shot' you have :P
By the way just curious i've noticed more and more comments in french left in your blog... ?! perhaps you should attack the french market now if you could leave few french words in your caption too ;)

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (October 04, 2006 1:25 AM) : 

Cool photo. I like the "another shot" too, it looks like the people are having a party. But, this one gives a more complete view. So many photos so little time...or should I say so little time so many photos!

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (October 04, 2006 8:06 AM) : 

wow !
your position up there is perfect.

have a nice day!

 

Blogger pandit said ... (October 04, 2006 12:49 PM) : 

This looks so perfect. Wish I draw this on a canvas.

 

Blogger Curly said ... (October 04, 2006 3:22 PM) : 

I often wonder how you find the time to get around and offewr us so many views, and how big is Hong Kong?

Nice shot, again!

Curly's Photoshop

 

Blogger Wilf James said ... (October 04, 2006 3:34 PM) : 

Hi Lisi, It is so good to *see* you still posting at Réal DP.

Just catching up and having a look at your wonderful photos. Loads of memories for me in the last ten days of your photographs of my brief time I spent in HK.

Hope you are keeping well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 04, 2006 3:40 PM) : 

Dear Lisi, is this view outside your bed room window? if so, its so romantic!

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (October 04, 2006 4:31 PM) : 

Nice sunset photo but for some reason this picture makes me sad, dunno why.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (October 04, 2006 5:46 PM) : 

Oliveier, c'est "coucher du soleil" :-)

Michelle, I can try, I'm actually considering resuming French lesson...

Curly, HK is not big but big enough for me, I have so far only covered mostly HK island and a little bit of Kowloon, ie, I think about one-fifth of the city.

thanks for your footprints Midnite, pandit and Felicia...
Wilf, thanks for dropping by, I know it's not easy with dial-up connection :-)

Kris, no la...my apartment faced the hill so that was big lush green window to window, it was very soothing since I just moved back from Vancouver then and had a hard time getting used to HK.

Tanty, it's probably the sunset atmosphere...I hope there's a sunrise photo somewhere in DP blogs for you...me? never an early riser :-)

 

post a comment