Saturday, September 23, 2006

The creepiest one

650To me, these wigs are the creepiest, probably because of a local ghost story about a wandering spirit in a university campus with long hair and no face...I took this photo in broad daylight, no way I would go near them when it's dark, what if they turn around...

LOL, Felicia of San Diego DP asked if the creepiest one would be a George W Bush mask (see yesterday's footprints); that's a good one Felicia, I have already shown a Bush mask earlier in my...mmm...
April 1st post.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "The creepiest one"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 23, 2006 7:31 PM) : 

These wigs can look great on some people. I saw an attractive young couple once with a 3 year old something kid. Mother's hair was in shocking pink,father's was in light blue, the kid's was.....au naturale...normal dark brown. Hilarious! The kid looked the most mature of the three. Parents probably in entertainment business.

Now something completely different: Lisi, I tried that oyster sauce recipe. Unfortunately it too was "unforgetable". It was more like a gravy than a sauce; but it was fun making it. Hey, the Lee Kum Kee brand was excellent! Thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 23, 2006 7:41 PM) : 

Btw, that was an asian family.

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (September 24, 2006 2:35 AM) : 

What if they turn around .. I can't imagine it and I think I don't want to imagine it ... scary lah.
Have a nice weekend Lisi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 24, 2006 5:49 AM) : 

Oh I love that orange one! Very funky! I imagine a ghost with an orange hair...hehehe doesn't look that scary to me!

 

Blogger Matt said ... (September 24, 2006 9:31 AM) : 

That is a story about a gal with no face. Once a gal was found wandering around a university campus in Shatin. At that time, Shatin was a remote place, a laterally rural area. Imagine you are walking in a lonely campus late at night. The feeble moon was dim. A gal was walking alone hanging a plait down her back. She seemed young and cute. However, when you went past her and glanced on at her face, you could find another plait hanging down from the front of her head. Yes, she had no face.

The incident was spread through the campus, soon around the town. The incident was supposed to have rehearsed. And people were very eager to talk about that gal, a gal with no face or a gal with plaits.

 

Blogger Curly said ... (September 24, 2006 3:42 PM) : 

Great shot Lisi, love the colours!

Curly's Photoshop

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 24, 2006 6:58 PM) : 

great for parties, love the colors =)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 24, 2006 10:24 PM) : 

W the unforgettable, then you probably should stick with Lee Kum Kee ;-)

Matt, thanks for the story, I just didn't want to recap it in my post, LOL

thanks everybody for the footprints

 

Blogger Ame said ... (September 25, 2006 12:44 AM) : 

Hey Lisi! Hmmmmmmmm, wonder what "W" up there would think about my magenta and hot pink (like the first and ninth wig here!) highlights! And all my guys have "normal" hair. Guess I qualify as an "entertainer" too...I seem to make everyone laugh (or cry!) wherever I go, LOL! Love the colors here and that's too funny about the scary wigs! Poor Lisi! Don't feel bad, I was getting into a friend's van last nite after a girls-nite-out party, and something was rattling the bushes...turned out to be a cat! LOL! ;-)

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (September 26, 2006 4:07 AM) : 

Hi Lisi, these wigs are cool, so many fun colors. Thanks for the link!

 

post a comment