Saturday, April 01, 2006

Party time

650Another discovery because of this blog and just in time for April Fool's Day. This is a sidewalk vendor of party gear in Central. It seems to have lots of fun stuff -- hats, masks, moustaches, fake noses, gloves and costumes, and maybe I can find a pair of funky glasses and wig to match those of Amande's. :-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Party time"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (April 01, 2006 5:57 PM) : 

Nice impression of the store, it sells a lot!!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (April 01, 2006 8:27 PM) : 

Cool store! Also a perfect finding for the fool's day! Hope I can stop by this year before halloween! :)

 

Blogger Kris said ... (April 01, 2006 8:27 PM) : 

is it open daily or just on special occasions? .. Nice and colourful shot !

 

Blogger slaint said ... (April 01, 2006 11:51 PM) : 

you have inspired me to start a daily photo blog for mumbai. but i'm wondering how i can add all the other world photo blog links to my site. can you help me?!
thanks.
karilyn (you can go to mumbaidailyphoto.blogspot to email me)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 02, 2006 1:10 AM) : 

This is how I picture Hong Kong all the time, so it is lovely we you give us an opportunity to see the other side of your city.

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (April 02, 2006 1:30 AM) : 

Another beautiful shot Lisi!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (April 02, 2006 1:35 AM) : 

Great shot. Very colourful.

 

Blogger Blamey said ... (April 02, 2006 5:23 AM) : 

Lisi - Nice in sights to local daily life in the last few shots

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (April 02, 2006 8:40 AM) : 

so cool.. all those masks!! great shot!!

 

Blogger somebody said ... (April 02, 2006 1:48 PM) : 

looks like a kind of shop where you can pick up a a bargain! Nice blog

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (April 02, 2006 3:23 PM) : 

Kris, I don't know but I think it opens on weekdays...

I have to go back and take some time to check what fun stuff it has...maybe somekind of funny flashing nose...and I wonder if they have a Gollum mask...

thank you again for leaving your footprints :-)

 

Blogger Amande said ... (April 02, 2006 3:35 PM) : 

Ahahah U made me laugh :) Thanks

 

post a comment