Monday, August 07, 2006

Green mossy wall take 2

I hope you wouldn't mind the repeated theme but I went to Aberdeen again yesterday and tried taking better shots of the green mossy wall again. And here are some of the results. To see the original one, please click here.
I hope you like these and comments are welcome!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Green mossy wall take 2"

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (August 07, 2006 9:27 PM) : 

I like them all but the one with the older man strikes me as the best - him looking at the camera adds an element of tension, and he's also the sharpest. But I have been really lovings shots of old people - Nowhere Man at Lisbon-Looks has had a few interesting ones lately.

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (August 07, 2006 10:06 PM) : 

The older man looks like he's just be caught somewhere he should be.

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (August 08, 2006 12:16 AM) : 

Great kaleidescope! Yeah, the man with the intense stare...ooh!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 08, 2006 2:44 AM) : 

ok, just to let you know, I took all these shots from across the road zooming in so that people didn't notice me...well most people didn't. and even if they did like this guy here.....they wouldn't cross to road to ask me, right? with tripod I think the photos should be better ;-)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 08, 2006 2:45 AM) : 

oh and I deliberately set the shutter speed slow so that the people would out focus but the wall stays sharp ;-)

 

Blogger Meg said ... (August 08, 2006 3:59 AM) : 

Yes, the old man. Something about his posture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 08, 2006 2:39 PM) : 

i like your pictures! i've been to hong kong many times :D

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (August 08, 2006 2:53 PM) : 

Interesting. The old man definitely looks guilty!

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (August 08, 2006 5:40 PM) : 

I like how you also captured people.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 08, 2006 6:01 PM) : 

haha, never expected that guy to steal the show!

Chantal, I like capturing people in my photos but am always shy to ask, so that's the usual way people appear in my photos -- not aware of the camera.

Thanks everybody, I think I won't leave that green wall alone, next time I'll do it with a tripod and see if I'll have better results ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 09, 2006 7:37 AM) : 

Hey! I see green again.

 

post a comment