Monday, July 31, 2006

Green mossy wall

It's hard to explain but I love this photo I took in Aberdeen yesterday. My eyes must have become well-trained to seek out green subjects and I find this green mossy wall quite beautiful. This shot didn't come out as well as expected and I surely will photograph this green wall again, but hey, I still like it and am eager to show it to you ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Green mossy wall"

 

Blogger Nuno said ... (July 31, 2006 6:58 PM) : 

Hi lisi,
today we are synchronized, i posted something i like a lot too but don't know why;-)

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (July 31, 2006 8:22 PM) : 

There's definitely something appealing about it.

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 31, 2006 9:14 PM) : 

Hi Lisi ;)

At first I thought it was a small part of a wall, then I see the person walking past. It's an amazing shot and I'm glad you were eager to show it.

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (July 31, 2006 10:27 PM) : 

really strange...and i like it a lot!!

 

Blogger Atlanta Percent for Art Campaign said ... (July 31, 2006 10:33 PM) : 

I love this photo, I like the abstract nature but still with a presence of a person in there.

 

Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said ... (July 31, 2006 10:59 PM) : 

I have noticed you follow green. ;-)

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (August 01, 2006 2:17 AM) : 

I love this photo! The blurry purple woman makes it extra-interesting.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (August 01, 2006 9:07 AM) : 

interesting!! just like the saying " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, huh".

have a nice week ahead!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (August 01, 2006 5:34 PM) : 

i agree with Jenny, to me the moving person adds the spice :)

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (August 01, 2006 7:18 PM) : 

I love to see another shot of this, a better one maybe,

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 01, 2006 7:50 PM) : 

Hi, I'm glad some of you see some beauty from this fuzzy shot. I sure will take another shot of this wall soon (does moss die when weather changes?)

thanks for the footprints!

 

Blogger Kala said ... (August 02, 2006 5:12 PM) : 

I findit interesting with that vine thing hanging down the wall - its quite imporessive how large the moss growth is!

 

post a comment