Monday, June 19, 2006

Sweet William

Apart from the World Cup, flower is a popular subject of DP blogs recently, so I am making a flower collection today. I've chosen sweet william for HK and here are the links to other flower photos last week: Roses in Sharon and Rheingau , waterlilies in Montchauvet, geraniums(?) in Szentes, , hibiscus in Akita, lavendar in Brussels, marigold from Oulu

DP bloggers: let me know if you have a flower photo last week ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Sweet William"

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 19, 2006 7:36 PM) : 

Sorry Lisi, not a close up flower sot on my DP....Yet:) You see I'm putting into use my smiley lesson, thanks by the way.
Don't forget it’s the Saint Maxime DP funny caption competition tomorrow.

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (June 19, 2006 9:03 PM) : 

Yes, william is so sweet. Great colours Lisi.

 

Blogger MUDNYC said ... (June 19, 2006 10:08 PM) : 

Hi Lisi,

Just wanted to let you know that I love checking your blog. I go to HKG for work often, and stumbled on it by googling. I think you take great pics and really enjoy looking at them, they make me see "everyday" things in unusual and new ways. Thank you for posting so regularly!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (June 19, 2006 10:41 PM) : 

I love the texture of their color! Great perspective!

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (June 20, 2006 4:01 AM) : 

Beautiful flowers, beautiful flowers, beautiful photo!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 20, 2006 3:55 PM) : 

Lovely close.up! is this the national flower?

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 20, 2006 7:06 PM) : 

Hi Mark, I'm glad you finally get my smiles ;-)
MUD, thank you for your compliement.
Kris, the city floral anthem of Hong Kong is Bauhinia, see this
click here

 

Blogger Emmanuelle said ... (June 23, 2006 6:05 AM) : 

Very lovely flowers!

 

post a comment