Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gorgeous lotus

When I posted the lotus photo on June 9th I didn't know there would be a Lotus Show at the HK Park. The show is open from yesterday so I went early this morning (I thought I would beat the crowd, but NO!) There are over 100 kinds of lotus at the park and they are all gorgeous! And as you can see, there are many many photography enthusiasts as well.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Gorgeous lotus"

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (June 25, 2006 10:04 PM) : 

That is indeed a beautiful flower!

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (June 25, 2006 11:20 PM) : 

honestly I havent seen a lotus flower but I always buy lotus root at the super. I cooked some today for my hubby's obento, too.
very lovely flower!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (June 26, 2006 2:40 AM) : 

Oh yes, that is a beautiful flower. Love the color.

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 26, 2006 3:05 AM) : 

I'm not a great fan of flower shots, but I love this one Lisi.Getting another photographer in the photo was a brillent idea. Top class.

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (June 26, 2006 4:43 AM) : 

Wow, didn't know that there are this many kinds of lotus.

 

Blogger Deetsa said ... (June 26, 2006 1:35 PM) : 

So beautiful. It's so calming to look at the lotus even if it wears as much hot pink as a little girl :D

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 26, 2006 6:02 PM) : 

Hi Midnite, lotus is really waterlily, I just found out!

Nerissa, you're right about the hot pink, I hope you'll like the white one I posted today...

There really are many different kinds of lotus, please click here to have a look of other shots I took which I LOVE...

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (June 26, 2006 9:03 PM) : 

Very beautiful flower. And of course, I love the photographer in the background.

 

post a comment