Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Paris in HK

L'anniversaire heureux à Paris Daily Photo!

We have french restaurants, Alliance Francaise, French May, Agnes b and Chanel here, but to me, Eric's Paris Daily Photo is the most Parisien and French in HK.

I found Eric's blog last December and as he encouraged in his blog, I started Hong Kong Daily Photo last month. To thank Eric for his wonderful idea and to celebrate the first anniversary of Paris Daily Photo, I would like to share my exclusive everyday view -- on my computer, Eric's photo; and looking out from the window, the rooftop patio featured in the very first post of this blog.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "My Paris in HK"

 

Blogger Denton said ... (March 11, 2006 10:15 AM) : 

Very original and appropriate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 11, 2006 10:26 AM) : 

So clever!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 11, 2006 10:28 AM) : 

Very nice tribute to Eric and great photo.

 

Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said ... (March 11, 2006 2:50 PM) : 

very good Lisi..

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (March 11, 2006 7:23 PM) : 

Agree Chris...what a unique way to show both the city and to say happy birthday. Good idea!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (March 13, 2006 7:50 PM) : 

Thank you all, I like the idea myself and am so glad that you guys like it too.

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (March 18, 2006 3:15 PM) : 

That's a great shot! I like it a lot!

 

post a comment