Monday, February 13, 2006

Hong Kong Daily Photo - the 1st post

Hello and welcome to Hong Kong Daily Photo.

As some of you might know, Hong Kong is a small place with lots of people (population is close to 7 million). So for my first post, this is the view from my apartment which is half way up the hill from Hong Kong island's Central area. Some of the buildings you see are commercial and some residential. The Victoria Harbour is in the background, and cross the harbour, it is the Kowloon peninsula.

Oh, see the reddish rooftop patio? It is a luxury to most people in downtown area but I've never seen anybody out there in the last month...

I hope you'll keep coming back and I'm off to take more photos for you now! :-)

Thanks to Eric for the wonderful idea!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Hong Kong Daily Photo - the 1st post"

 

Blogger Joe said ... (February 13, 2006 6:54 PM) : 

Ciao Lisi

welcom on Daily Photo Family
I've added your link in
Rome Daily Photo
I hope U'll do the same
http://romedailyphoto.blogspot.com

 

Blogger nebel said ... (February 13, 2006 7:57 PM) : 

Wonderful! I also added your link to Trier Daily Photo!

Here's to many beautiful photos of Hong Kong! :)

 

Blogger Anne said ... (February 13, 2006 8:42 PM) : 

Welcome welcome!! I looove hongkong!! I'm looking forward to all your photos!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (February 14, 2006 12:02 AM) : 

Hi all, thank you for the warm welcome! And yes, I have added all your links to my blog. Let's rock!

 

Blogger Anna said ... (February 14, 2006 2:28 AM) : 

Welcome !!
Je vais ajouter ton blog aux liens sur mon Rouen Daily Photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 14, 2006 6:39 AM) : 

Welcome I also have put your link on Melbourne Today. You should also have a look at Wedderburn Today at http://goldseeker.blogspot.com/ if you want a look at a small city in the Australian outback

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (February 14, 2006 7:05 AM) : 

Welcome!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (February 14, 2006 7:39 AM) : 

Welcome to the daily photo family. Eric just received his 100,000th visitor however with the population of Hong Kong you will pass him in no time.

Note that I have added your link to the Daily Photo world map.

I hope you will add the following link to yours.
http://DailyPhotoMap.blogspot.com

 

Blogger harveydean said ... (February 14, 2006 8:21 AM) : 

Hey Lisi,

Smasher of a first shot - your link is in place....Good luck and your in for the long haul!

 

Blogger Fred said ... (February 14, 2006 10:28 AM) : 

Hi Lisi, I'm a regular at Eric's and love the idea. I'll be by to look at your pictures.

Have a great week!

 

Blogger Rob said ... (February 14, 2006 2:07 PM) : 

Beautiful photo, Lisi. I am looking forward to many more. Feel free to link to Stuttgart. I will be adding you to my links today!

 

Blogger Eric said ... (February 14, 2006 4:39 PM) : 

Gee, what a greeting!

But Lisi, where is your February 14 photo???

 

Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said ... (February 14, 2006 4:46 PM) : 

Welcome Lisi! I always wanted to discover hong kong. I would do it has through your eye!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (February 14, 2006 5:03 PM) : 

Thank you again...and pls see the photo of Valentine's Day in HK.

 

Blogger Andreea said ... (February 15, 2006 3:10 AM) : 

Great! Love the idea the photo a day is spreading. And Hong Kong - what an opportunity to see such an amazing and different city. All the best from Brussels :)

 

Blogger kjherstin said ... (February 19, 2006 1:15 PM) : 

I really love your blog. Now I can get to know Hong Kong in a better perspective. I like your idea on a photo daily. I have bookmarked you and tomorrow I will link your blog on Christy's Loft

http://spaces.msn.com/kjherstin/

 

Blogger geneline said ... (February 23, 2006 3:05 AM) : 

I have just spend a few busy days in Hong-Kong, but this photo looks so close to what I remember! I'll come back regularly! Thank you.

 

post a comment