Saturday, November 18, 2006

On a Jaguar

I took this image on a Jaguar...not Jaguar the animal but Jaguar the car; and not me on the Jaguar, but the image is :p. A distorted reflection of a street in Wanchai -- I took this photo last week on a brilliant sunny day. There are lots of luxury cars in HK so maybe I can do a series, "On a Mercedes", "On a BMW", Audi, Lexus, Cadillac, Infiniti...Just my rambling on a lazy afternoon :-), have a good weekend everybody!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "On a Jaguar"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 18, 2006 6:48 PM) : 

Whaouuuuu superbe reflet sur la Jaguar. Et puis tu as bon choix pour les voitures.
Je te souhaite un Bon Weeck End


Superb Whaouuuuu reflection on the Jaguar. And then you have good choice for the cars. I wish you Good Weeck End

 

Blogger teo mocchi said ... (November 18, 2006 7:33 PM) : 

And do not forget Ferrari (...yes, I am Italian...) and its Red reflections!!!
Wonderful distortion!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 18, 2006 9:48 PM) : 

Very intriguing shot; trying to completely make out the sign board at lower right - first the chinese, then the english - but couldn't...yet. Will come back and try again before the weekend is up. Have a good one too! :-)

 

Blogger Curly said ... (November 18, 2006 11:04 PM) : 

Great stuff Lisi, an interesting viewpoint, good job the car was clean and shiny!

Curly's Photoshop

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (November 18, 2006 11:05 PM) : 

wow leosista! this is a fabulous shot! who would've thought a jag could give you an image like this. I wonder how much polish the owner used?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 1:10 AM) : 

Cool ... I really like this shot! Very creative!

Jan

 

Blogger Teena in Toronto said ... (November 19, 2006 1:52 AM) : 

Wow! Very cool!

 

Blogger magikthrill said ... (November 19, 2006 7:01 AM) : 

great shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 10:13 AM) : 

wa~ what a creative shot you have done! *thumbs up*
anyway, comparing to sg, hkg really do have alot of luxury cars...no rich ppl here? LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 3:34 PM) : 

very nice shot...I dont mind if you show the car also next time..I like good cars:)

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (November 19, 2006 5:09 PM) : 

Yes, that is such an original idea.
And it worked out well splendidly with this one!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 19, 2006 5:20 PM) : 

teo, I consider Ferrari in a league of its own, think so?

w, still working on it, need any help?

curly, if i have a Jag, I'll make sure somebody will clean and shine it :-)

min, I heard the costs to keep a keep in Singapore is unbelievable...that's probably why...

Thanks everybody...I walked past it and the reflection just caught my attnetion. I took several shots and worried all through that there would be a tap on my shoulder ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 10:08 PM) : 

Need more time; weekend here not over yet! Down to 1 c. character; so far...[wah][?][ton][hing] = wah hong restaurant. So many games in HK...first in City Hall, now this! Fun!? Where's that on-line magnifying glass?...getting a headache. :-)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 19, 2006 10:35 PM) : 

w, you don't need more time, u got it already ;-) Enjoy your sunday!

 

Blogger Matthieu said ... (November 19, 2006 11:41 PM) : 

Fantastic ! I cannot figure out which part of the car you shot. It is af if the car body was chromium plated.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 11:55 PM) : 

trippy

 

Blogger teo mocchi said ... (November 20, 2006 12:25 AM) : 

Yes Lisi, I totally agree with you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 2:09 AM) : 

I really like this - great photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 9:31 AM) : 

AWESOME! That is a great photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 2:16 PM) : 

Glad I can finally view your photos Lisi. For days now I have had problems opening them. Finally discovered today that the top of the page is empty but if I keep scrolling down, the photos finally appear midway down the bottom. Strange. Anyway, brilliant photo. The jaguar was obviously very clean, as a jaguar should be !!!!
Would indeed be interesting to see how the distortion changes with a mercedes, bmw etc... quite a project!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 21, 2006 4:54 AM) : 

Nice pic, it just shows how shiny and clean cars are in Hong Kong. Well, at least the luxury ones that are taken care of by the maids!

 

post a comment