Saturday, November 11, 2006

Guess

QUIZ WINNERS ANNOUNCED, SEE FOOTPRINTS!

The answer is here! :-)

**************************************************************
Here's another quiz and I hope everyone would win...unlimited postcards, one each to those who guess what this is/what these are?
I cropped the photo and pushed the contrast. More hints? I could go around this subject to take photos and we've been to this place before (<--not very helpful I know, lol). The answer will be posted in 24 hours so...have fun and have a good weekend :-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Guess"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 11, 2006 8:27 PM) : 

seats in a stadium? right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 11, 2006 8:44 PM) : 

Humm interesting colors/contrast. My guess is that those are stadium benches, and the little metal bars are used to separate seating areas.

 

Blogger alice said ... (November 11, 2006 9:08 PM) : 

I would say a sporting event for ants which must jump over thesevaulting horses. No, really, it's very mysterious for me. Have a nice day!

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (November 11, 2006 9:25 PM) : 

Hmm, I think these are concrete seats in a stadium or some sort of public arena.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 12:23 AM) : 

des bancs dans un stade.


benches in a stage.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 12:40 AM) : 

Hello!

I'm going to guess - benches/seats at a stadium of some sort ...

:) Jan

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 2:39 AM) : 

Lisi - I have no idea... :(

But I love this shot!

Abstracts do it for Bluey...

Cheers!

 

Blogger Meg said ... (November 12, 2006 4:53 AM) : 

I never get your quiz right, but I'll go with stadium seats? It's not those artificial climbing rocks because it's too easy, that's for sure! Hope you're having a good weekend, Lisi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 5:29 AM) : 

my English is poor to explain what i think...but maybe its a stuff where the clothes are hanging in stores.

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (November 12, 2006 5:52 AM) : 

Rows of uncomfortable seating of some kind?

(Yippy. I'm first)

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (November 12, 2006 8:15 AM) : 

They look like hangers to me, although the texture of the surface in between looks like cement and the distance is unknown. It could be something quite faraway.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 10:41 AM) : 

Even before I read this was a quiz, I thought "what a bizzare photo: I have no idea what it is." That remains my answer, unless it's part of a roof in some way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 3:05 PM) : 

I like the photo, and the colours but have absolutely no idea what is it.

So I'll sure be back to find out :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2006 6:08 PM) : 

i intended to browse through the archives but today i have lots of work to do :s My blind guess is a place for mini flags? lol!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 12, 2006 11:27 PM) : 

well well...I do much better this time!

Min, Karine, Ed, Olivier, Jan, Meg and Stu, please send your mailing address to hongkongdailyphoto(at)gmail.com and you'll get a HKDP postcard :-)

Thank you everybody for your imaginative answers and I'll find something fun for another quiz soon. So don't hesitate to try again!

Sunday night here, so have a good week or enjoy the rest of sunday depending on where you are!

love from Lisi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 15, 2006 9:11 PM) : 

I arrive here several days later Lizi and I haven't read the answer yet. I wouldn't have a clue what these are but I love the graphic quality of the photo!

 

post a comment