Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The graduates

I was trying to take this shot (<--link), while these girls eagerly moved in with tripods and cameras to take their graduation photos. I gladly let them have the spot, afterall, they have worked hard for four years to get here :-). This photo was taken at the university main building; as I'm still working on my assignment (deadline on Monday), you'll see more of my favorite images taken around here ;p

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "The graduates"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 01, 2006 6:41 PM) : 

Lisi,
Beautiful shots! There's something about it I like a lot. I've been "away" from commenting other people's blogs due to much things to do recently, but I always keep an eye on HKDP.. great pix as always! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 01, 2006 9:21 PM) : 

Beautiful shot of a beautiful building. Please focus on the assignment and show us more next week. Give the professors hell. Don't 4get, you're ymbsa&S! Good luck. :-)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 01, 2006 9:26 PM) : 

wow, Karine, good to see you here again...I totally understand what you mean, I can only visit and leave my footprints on several DP blogs these days. But I'm keeping an eye on yours too...looking forward to see your tattoo :-)

w the unforgettable, thank you very much...it's tough having to work and studying at the same time...can't really spare time to take photos this week, but I assure you, I got a bunch of pretty nice photos around the university :-)

thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 01, 2006 10:01 PM) : 

belle photo, avec les jeunes etudiantes, cela donne de la vie a ta photo. bravo

beautiful photograph, with the young students, that gives life has your photograph. cheer

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 02, 2006 5:56 AM) : 

that is wonderful - clear, great light, great color. A winner.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 02, 2006 3:16 PM) : 

wonderful photo. At our University students dont wear dress like this at graduation only at the juristic department maybe.

 

Blogger chillycraps said ... (November 02, 2006 10:49 PM) : 

hey work hard for your assignment!

hoho, my exam is in 3 weeks' time~ =P

 

Blogger Curly said ... (November 03, 2006 3:17 AM) : 

I like the low viewpoint you have chosen here Lisi, it works. Have you tried this one in black and white.

 

Blogger Kala said ... (November 04, 2006 5:27 PM) : 

very nice corridor! Education is tough - I wonder how much student loans they have

 

post a comment