Sunday, November 19, 2006

Citylights

These are some shots I took on Thursday night around 11 pm from a bus when it drove past the streets near Lan Kwai Fong (<--link), the hub of nightlife in Central. Very different life from what we see in this photo, but I think I would like a little bit of both :-)...how about you?
Link: an extra photo here

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Citylights"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 5:32 PM) : 

tres beau montage sur hong kong la nuit. un chanteur francais "Richard Bohringer" a dir "C’est beau une ville la nuit"
Je te souhaite un bon dimanche


very beautiful assembly on Hong-Kong the night. a French singer “Richard Bohringer” has to dir “It is beautiful a city the night” I wish you good Sunday

 

Blogger Daniele Marioli said ... (November 19, 2006 8:14 PM) : 

Ciao!! I am very happy to see your website! Very beautiful shot!!
A kiss to you!
Ciao!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 10:22 PM) : 

Nice to live in both "worlds". Nice photos; manual shot lower left of collage very interesting. Miss HK so much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 10:53 PM) : 

Wonderful montage - I'm getting bored out here in the country and need some city excitement!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 11:49 PM) : 

i see the famous red taxis of HK. the ones always in the TVB serials!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 19, 2006 11:56 PM) : 

Very nice still images of motion. (and thanks for the comment)

 

Blogger Ame said ... (November 20, 2006 12:09 AM) : 

HI Lisi!!! Oooooooooo, I really love that neon light "backward C" image one! Beautiful...makes me want to go to Chinatown tonite and just walk around and shoot neon lights & lanterns! LOL! =)))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 4:29 AM) : 

Very nice! I really like the one with the blurred neon lights everywhere! Was that on purpose? If so, how did you do that...I like it.

 

Blogger Bill said ... (November 20, 2006 11:55 AM) : 

A little different than Delta's night life!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 1:44 PM) : 

again a new wonderful collection Lisi.:) The streets are soo narrow there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 2:23 PM) : 

I cant understand how you can get such quality shots from a running bus. You must be a photo genius Lisi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 3:12 PM) : 

on the left bottom pix - trippy , I like!

for me 60% city, 40% nature..very specific , huh?! :D

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 20, 2006 6:13 PM) : 

Daniele, when are you coming to HK???? xoxo :-)

Jenny, go party go party!

Keropok...how come they are famous??

James, very different from Bath...I still remember how quiet it was :-)

Nathalie, I told my camera and it said thank you :-) It's really just point and shoot!

Bill, show us Delta nightlife!

Zsolt, yes, HK is built on a hilly island

And Olivier, thank you, you are number 1!

about the lower left one:
w, you're my friend, I have seriously considered posting this one here...I'm so glad u like that one!

Kris, I know you would like that one too...yes, very specific, sounding a bit like Mr Monk...

Ame...the backward C, lol

Susan, it just happened like that, when I pressed the shutter and the bus moved

 

post a comment