Monday, November 06, 2006

Baddest

To mtch my baddest mod because I hnded in a baddest paper tody, I'm posting ths baddest phto I tok on Hallwen. Ths is a resturant/bar in Causewy Bay. there were lots of gobins and daculas arund but I just ddn't ctch any in this only phto I tok that niht. Anywaz, tomorow is anothr day and of curse I promse myself (again) I'll start early for the next asignment. The dadline is Dec 18 in case you worn to help remnd me...geez, I'm going to bad now...

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Baddest"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 06, 2006 11:07 PM) : 

he he tht waz quit diffacult to reed, lol, cool pic though nice ghost in the middle there

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 06, 2006 11:23 PM) : 

Sorry for the bad news Lisi. Life is like ladder street, it has its ups and downs. I hope after a good night's sleep, the downs are behind you and the upswing begins!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 07, 2006 3:44 AM) : 

desole mais impossible de comprendre ton texte, il manque une lettre par mot ;o(( alors deja que mon anglais n'est pas parfait mais quand les mots sont incomplets ;o)))

afflicted but impossible to understand your text, it misses a letter by word ;O( (then already that my English is not perfect but when the words are incomplete ;O)) )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 07, 2006 4:06 AM) : 

Sorry about your bad mood. However I do find this photo successful for the mood and movement... i like it. Perhaps, your paper today was not as bad as you think afterall... ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 07, 2006 12:38 PM) : 

Hey, don't feel bad about the paper. We all hand in our fair share at one point or another. You'll do better next time. :)

Pictures are still looking great! I really enjoy this site.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 07, 2006 1:18 PM) : 

Hey Lisi,

It's a nice shot, I like the motion blur and the scene...

Try not to worry - you're the baddest DPer today... (bad is in good)... :)

Bluey

PS If you feel down get some nice soup and watch Chungking Express...

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (November 07, 2006 1:27 PM) : 

Thank you all, "baddest" doesn't last and I'm off to take some new photos later today...:-)

w, where should I send the postcard?

btw, today's post is an old trick of mine, it makes people read into every word I write, LOL

 

Blogger Kala said ... (November 07, 2006 5:34 PM) : 

that is a funny misspelled post that I enjoyed reading to see if I could tell what you were spelling haha and the ahlloween lighting is interesting

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 07, 2006 8:28 PM) : 

Welcome back High Spirited One! You make me (us) feel so much better now. :-) Btw, my address in email. Thanks.

 

post a comment