Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cat Street finds

These are some of the interesting stuff I found in Cat Street. I guess these colorful bowls would have certain appeal to my foreigner friends, while I would consider some of the ceramics in this photo (<--link) for myself. What do you think?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Cat Street finds"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 15, 2006 11:14 PM) : 

Superbes bols et ceramiques.

 

Blogger Alex said ... (October 15, 2006 11:38 PM) : 

Hi Lisi,
Love those bowls! Such a wide variety of colors. It's cheerful and ignites appetite I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 12:03 AM) : 

They look too beautiful to be used as bowls for eating.

Are 'tong shui' in HK served in such bowls?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 12:28 AM) : 

oooo pretty colours :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 2:25 AM) : 

these are quite standard and pretty, the ones that you prefer are Gorgeous! gosh, i woudld buy a new luggage to fill up with those ceramics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 3:40 AM) : 

Yeah, I like to have jook in that peach shaped ceramic bowl :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 4:55 AM) : 

quite pretty bowls.

 

Blogger Meg said ... (October 16, 2006 5:07 AM) : 

I'll take the gold one - I bet it's orangy or browny red outside?

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (October 16, 2006 7:54 AM) : 

these are too colorful for me, I prefer the ones on your other picture!

have a nice day!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (October 16, 2006 1:34 PM) : 

These colorful ones seem like the "fine china" that no one ever eats on because it is too nice and the ceramics are like your everyday bowls and plates! Both are nice to have.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 4:39 PM) : 

I like the white bowl at the bottom the most. How much is it for half dozen? Just wanna know :)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (October 16, 2006 7:17 PM) : 

Hihi...I think Felicia is quite right that the colorful ones are more display/decorative purpose...for the ceramics, I think I'll get one of each design...I like irregularities :-)

Tanty, I forgot to checked the price though...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 16, 2006 10:12 PM) : 

:P
beautiful colourful bowls!!!
but i like the onefold colour bowls!This sunday i went to IKEA and bought some white ones!
:D
but your photos are beautiful... i would buy these bowls as the collection.

...Jing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 17, 2006 10:54 PM) : 

Beautiful! Good eye.

 

Blogger Curly said ... (October 18, 2006 6:04 AM) : 

This picture has great interest and lots of colour Lisi. I'm sure even I could find a few uses for some of these!

Curly's Photoshop

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (October 19, 2006 6:07 PM) : 

O anytime!

 

Blogger Kala said ... (October 19, 2006 11:15 PM) : 

amazing! so decorative and colorful - almost dont want to put food inside!

 

post a comment