Monday, September 18, 2006

There and back again

450Monday...forget about lanterns, grocery shopping or lingering by the harbor. Most people, that's including me, get back to work. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... and I have an exam tonight on marketing, I need some luck ;-). That's why we have an archive photo today, taken at the International Finance Center on a sunny day showing people in the "web".
update: just got home after exam...I didn't do very well and made a stupid choice, now I really need some LUCK :-( hoping for a marginal pass...but I think I'll forget about everything tomorrow. Thanks!
Have a good week everyone.
Extra: Wiki link to a Chinese historic event 75 years ago on this day

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "There and back again"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 18, 2006 3:49 PM) : 

Exam on a Monday! That's the best one could ask for..haha.. Best of luck, Lisi :)

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (September 18, 2006 6:12 PM) : 

Yes, lots of luck tonight.
ps; i cannot believe the amounts of soya sauces from a few days earlier!

 

Blogger Alex said ... (September 18, 2006 7:59 PM) : 

Good luck for your marketing exam and we'll think of you. I was wondering why there are a line of red cars parked outside in front of this building ? Are they cabs?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 18, 2006 8:29 PM) : 

good luck with you exam.

the most interesting shot from the above =)

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (September 18, 2006 9:59 PM) : 

Good luck with the exam :)

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (September 19, 2006 12:41 AM) : 

Oh Lisi, I wish you good luck with the exams! The red cars parked outside the building, are they taxi?

 

Blogger Mostly Harmless said ... (September 19, 2006 1:45 AM) : 

Hi, again, Lisi:
LOL I've never been accused of being a girl before. No offense taken as I can see how can give a mistaken impression as to my gender. Have you ever watched a bird hunt and peck on a sidewalk looking for crumbs to eat? I birdwalk around Oshawa looking for pictures to take for this blog. I guess it's time I make it clear on my profile.
Cheers
rb

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 19, 2006 6:06 AM) : 

Yes, good luck with the exam although I'm sure you don't need it.

INteresting link

 

Blogger Ame said ... (September 19, 2006 7:23 AM) : 

Oh Lisi...sorry you didn't do as well as you'd have liked...it's only a test right? And are you in school? I guess I didn't realize that. And I LOVE this photo...the color in those banners is beautiful! And the building? GREAT! Have an awesome week too! (=

 

Blogger Curly said ... (September 19, 2006 8:21 AM) : 

Another mind shattering shot Lisi, I hope you can understand why I keep coming back here!

Curly's Photoshop

 

Blogger Sean Claes said ... (September 19, 2006 11:21 AM) : 

Really neat link. Hope you're exam grade turns out allright... You sure market some great photos of Hong Kong!

 

Blogger Jean said ... (September 19, 2006 12:01 PM) : 

Hope your exam went well. Love the photos and the write-ups.

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (September 19, 2006 1:01 PM) : 

Best of luck leo sista! See you soon ;)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 19, 2006 2:08 PM) : 

Hi,

about the red cars, YES, they are cabs, International Finance Centre has an underground terminal which is a hub of the network; and right across the street in this photo is the Airport Express terminal.

Thank you for wishing me luck but I must say I probably flopped :-(.

MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker MR Birdwalker...I will not do this again :-), thanks for coming!

 

post a comment