Monday, September 04, 2006

Small head, big dream

650The smaller the head, the bigger the dream.---Austin O'Malley
The dream of HK's little girls (aka princesses) is to own all of these. Or is this dream universal?
I took this photo at a streetside stall selling all the hair accessories you can think of, and this is only a small portion of the merchandise they carry...

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Small head, big dream"

 

Blogger Bunyamin Najmi said ... (September 04, 2006 5:48 PM) : 

remembering me to my daughter

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 04, 2006 11:17 PM) : 

more like dreams of mothers for their daughters :D the cycle goes on and on..perhaps one day I'll dream the same for my girl ?

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 05, 2006 1:15 AM) : 

Lovely shot and very nice too, I could use some in my own hair when I do yoga or go running. - the little pink mushrooms thrid from the right I think

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (September 05, 2006 6:57 PM) : 

its my little princess' dream, definitely...a cabinet full of pink and lavender hair clips.

very nice!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (September 06, 2006 1:53 AM) : 

Nice shot Lisi. I have a container full of hair stuff that I never use and I will probably begin acquiring more once my daughter grows more hair! For me, I just end up using a simple ponytail holder.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 06, 2006 12:52 PM) : 

we have those things sell here too.
they're cute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 07, 2006 1:56 PM) : 

My little cousin will love it. Her mum's currently in HK for holidays! Her mum will most probably bring this cuties back for her.

 

post a comment