Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Shakespeare knew

450"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together". William Shakespeare
Maybe Shakespeare meant to predict about the worldwide web ;-) I took this photo in the International Finance Centre with the glass ceiling casting net-like shadow in the courtyard.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Shakespeare knew"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (September 06, 2006 8:10 PM) : 

great shadow work

 

Blogger Jing said ... (September 06, 2006 8:55 PM) : 

hi,Lisi...:D
your photos are so nice..:P let me feel some familiar things.
yes, you see,:) i can link to your website...:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 06, 2006 9:02 PM) : 

very nice photo, Lisi !

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (September 06, 2006 11:27 PM) : 

wonderful shot Lisi.

alas, what a tangled web we weave... Shakespeare, my dear bard of a friend. ;)

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (September 07, 2006 1:37 AM) : 

Good catch Lisi and yes you won my rip-off competition!
Send me your address if you will through a PM on the DP forum so i can send you an original Rotterdam postcard!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 07, 2006 4:23 AM) : 

To blog or not to blog....
Nice photo and lovely association of ideas.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 07, 2006 1:37 PM) : 

I've never thought of Shakespeare as a prophet before! Great photo and even funnier thoughts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 07, 2006 2:34 PM) : 

well interpreted, Lisi .. ;D
I like the photo a lot :)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 07, 2006 6:20 PM) : 

hi, thanks for the footprints, I think the shadows give some symbolic meaning to it. When I took the photo I really felt I was being caught in a big net.

I'm glad you like it!

 

Blogger Ame said ... (September 08, 2006 12:06 AM) : 

Like it? I LOVE it! And interesting...the barrier around the piano looked (at first glance) like those track lights (from Ikea! LOL!...the kind you can mount on the wall or the ceiling...and have go in any direction you want! Love how all the spirals complement each other...beautiful shot Lisi! (=

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (September 08, 2006 4:14 AM) : 

Beautiful photo!

 

post a comment