Thursday, September 28, 2006

Prelude

650Today, I made a trip to the Peak before sunset and took about 200 photos. If I post them all, they would last until March 2007, LOL. Anywaz, this photo was taken around 6 pm when tourists were getting ready for one of the world's best night scenes. No HK photoblog is complete without a night scene from the Peak, and HKDP will be made complete tomorrow. ;-) (Michelle, are you ready for the king of cliche?)
Link: the Peak

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Prelude"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 29, 2006 12:16 AM) : 

sigh, my camera was nvr good enough to capture the lovely night scenes of the peak the 2 time i went over to hong kong. Looking forward to yours lisi!

 

Blogger may*lo said ... (September 29, 2006 1:21 AM) : 

Would that spectacular night scene involve the lazer show at 8pm?? While visiting a few weeks ago, we were able to catch it and it is beautiful!!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 29, 2006 1:27 AM) : 

Nice shot I bet the lights are spectacular too

 

Blogger Olivier said ... (September 29, 2006 1:33 AM) : 

Superbe photo et tres belle vue.
On attend les 199 autres photos

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 29, 2006 2:37 AM) : 

I am surprised so many Asian tourists in the picture. Are they from mainland?

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (September 29, 2006 7:05 AM) : 

Great view

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 29, 2006 9:23 AM) : 

This is one of my favorite spots in HK. I have a framed picture on my wall consisting of two photos taken at this spot. One was taken in 1976 and the other in 2002

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 29, 2006 3:26 PM) : 

yeah yeah Lisi, lol, i love cliche specially when they are well made :D and yours is a nice one !! (thanks for the special note for me ;)

Anonymous visiter 2: so, is there any difference found in your photos taken in 1976 and 2002 ? would like to see..

ps makes me feel sad to notice that hk is getting more and more polluted.

 

Blogger Sadia said ... (September 29, 2006 3:44 PM) : 

Great photo! I love how the people add another layer to the background. And the boy posing with his father is very cute. Can't wait to see the night shot! I love city lights.

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (September 29, 2006 4:07 PM) : 

Ah, I wish I was there to see the sunset. Have a nice weekend Lisi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 29, 2006 4:22 PM) : 

wow Lisi what a view - spectacular.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (September 29, 2006 5:18 PM) : 

looking forward for tom. y'know, I also hope there are nice places to shoot here at night, I love them nice night shot of yours!!

have a nice weekend!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 29, 2006 7:15 PM) : 

Now, I hope you are not disappointed...

Anonymous (1) -- I noticed some Japanese, Korean and Mainlanders but didn't really pay attention to which is the majority...in fact, I think a big Korean tour group just arrived when I took this photo.

Anonymous (2) -- same as Michelle, I'm really interested to see the one in 1976...I'm 100% sure we would see quite a bit more of the actual harbor in old photos, there are just too many tall buildings near the waterfront.

Thank you every one, hope you'll like the photo today :-)

 

post a comment