Saturday, September 09, 2006

Let's go movie

350Just a shot at the cinema as weekend is here! HK's cinemas are mainly showing "Lake House", "Pirates of the Caribbean" and a couple of Korean and Japanese movies these days. If you want to know more, well, the website address is there ;-)
Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Let's go movie"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 10, 2006 4:36 AM) : 

I saw PotC with my daughter and enjoyed it a lot. Apart from that I don't know what's on here - probably less Japanese and Korean movies but I'm sure I could find some arty ones.

 

Blogger Denton said ... (September 10, 2006 9:23 AM) : 

Lake House would be my choice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 10, 2006 11:02 AM) : 

its been months since i catch a movie...better do it this 2 weeks, if not i may be very "outdated'! LOL...thx lisi for the shoot...

 

post a comment