Saturday, September 02, 2006

Daniel Wu & hot dog

450Don't even think about it Daniel! I know you're the hottest guy in town, you're also a kung fu expert, an actor (who can act) with a degree in architecture, but no no no, you can't have it.
I captured Daniel coveting my hotdog while I was waiting for the movie "Lady in the Water". Have a good weekend everyone!
Link: about Daniel Wu

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Daniel Wu & hot dog"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 02, 2006 8:45 PM) : 

Hehehe made me smile there Lisi! This guy is hot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 02, 2006 11:04 PM) : 

hmm~ what a funny shot! LOL...
daniel wu...a handsome guy...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 02, 2006 11:46 PM) : 

Hahaha nice one! I'm curious to see how the hotdog looks like ;)

 

Blogger Meg said ... (September 03, 2006 5:04 AM) : 

Love your door from theme day, lisi, with the stairway right next to it. I did a post inspired by you on my non-daily blog. Hope you can swing by.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 03, 2006 6:18 AM) : 

What a fun picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 03, 2006 1:12 PM) : 

too funny :)

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (September 03, 2006 2:05 PM) : 

Great photo Lisi - you are so clever!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 03, 2006 5:43 PM) : 

hey, I was sitting there waiting and pondering whether I should eat the hotdog before the show...and I looked up and saw exactly what you see!

Thank you for dropping by ;-)

 

Blogger Kala said ... (September 03, 2006 10:08 PM) : 

funny but who is Daniel Wu??? Hm I must not be with the "in" crowd nice post ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 07, 2006 8:50 PM) : 

Hi Lisi! I hope everything is fine...you've been missing your photos girl :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 03, 2006 2:25 PM) : 

daniel wu looks quite good, but he can't speak cantonese.

 

post a comment