Wednesday, September 13, 2006

At a supermarket

650I was at a supermarket and here's a small section of the condiment shelf. Guess what I picked? Pitted olives and hot English mustard (very good!). Of course, we have a much wider range of soy sauce and oyster sauce. I'll show you later.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "At a supermarket"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 13, 2006 6:40 PM) : 

hmm~only take mustard with hotdogs...other than that...a no-no for me...LOL...

 

Blogger Jing said ... (September 13, 2006 6:55 PM) : 

:P hey,Lisi
I took some similar photos in the supermarket too...:)
so interesting photo!
:P
colorful~~

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (September 13, 2006 8:24 PM) : 

I see musterd, I love that!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 13, 2006 8:28 PM) : 

very nice photo, Lisi!

 

Blogger aphotoaday said ... (September 13, 2006 9:08 PM) : 

It would be my choice too.
Very similar choices in portuguese shelves..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 13, 2006 9:18 PM) : 

over here, such brands would be in the international section..few rows of display only. Not exactly spoilt with choice :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 13, 2006 10:33 PM) : 

All the cans and jars were stacked perfectly - that is, until Lisi put her hands on the mustard. Ha Ha. I didn't know mustard goes good on olives? :)

 

Blogger Denton said ... (September 14, 2006 12:40 AM) : 

I thought Gray Poupon should be the most expensive (smile).

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (September 14, 2006 4:12 AM) : 

Nice picture Lisi! I love mustard too :)

 

Blogger Bob said ... (September 14, 2006 5:47 AM) : 

I met someone who claimed that if you showed him a barcode he could tell you what the product is .. thick black, thin white, thick white, thin black... yes, that's mustard.

 

Blogger danne said ... (September 14, 2006 6:20 AM) : 

Makes me hungry! I love mustard! (and photos!)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (September 14, 2006 1:57 PM) : 

Hi Jenny & aphotoaday, so if I ever get the chance to visit Sharon or Portugal, I don't have to BYO sauce?

Anonymous, trust me, olive+mustard is unforgettable, try it...LOL

Denton, maybe because we know English mustard is better...I do think so because it is hotter...

Bob, you have a very special friend...

Thanks for the footprints, the soy sauce shelf is cominig up soon

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 26, 2006 7:49 PM) : 

good choice, i love olives too (any kind).

 

post a comment