Friday, August 25, 2006

Wanchai open-air market

650Ok, so we've got some bananas ;-), jade pendants, beach balls and teas, and here are our last stops. This is a part of the open-air market mainly with stalls selling home decorations, accessories such as cell phone covers. Feel free to browse and search through the piles of merchandise and pick the ones you like.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Wanchai open-air market"

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (August 25, 2006 7:01 PM) : 

hey leo-sista!

it feels like it Chinese New Year again! Or a wedding with all the double happiness hanging.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 25, 2006 8:01 PM) : 

So many things to look at and very colorful! These are the things that make me remember why I love going to HK!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (August 25, 2006 8:03 PM) : 

Hi lisi, hope your well.

A very pretty shot. However, I've just moved flat and have got rid of lots of stuff that has been accumulated over the years - and forced, I mean persuaded, my daughter to do the same (which she did unwillingly) - in the hope of achieving minimalist bliss (no stuff!).

Nice to see your pics again. Very colourful.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 25, 2006 9:33 PM) : 

I love Hong Kong! Good thing, Cebu Pacific recently opened a direct route from Cebu to HK. So I think i shall visit you before December this year. ;P

Your photo is fun to look at... very colorful indeed!

Nice hearing from you again Bob.

 

Blogger Mark said ... (August 25, 2006 9:48 PM) : 

One of my favourite pastimes....browsing.

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (August 25, 2006 10:34 PM) : 

Again.. nice photo of the market.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 25, 2006 10:35 PM) : 

I am with Bob. I already have too much stuff and I am trying to live with less.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 25, 2006 10:42 PM) : 

wow...this is a special day -- the return of Bob and Mark! ;-)

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (August 26, 2006 1:33 PM) : 

Hi Lisi! Haven't visited for a while - got a problem with blogger. Anyway, I enjoying the photos for the last few days. Very colorful.

 

post a comment