Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tea...no coffee!

650A streetside stall selling tea leaves, herbal tea and medicinal tea ingredients including some dried flowers, dried fruits, dried melons, leaves and roots. The stall owner was really friendly to me (contrary to the banana old lady ;p) and gave me a big smile when I showed him the image on my camera. Look closer and you'll see some lavendar in the lower left corner.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Tea...no coffee!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 24, 2006 7:00 PM) : 

Nice photo!!! This looks so magical. So many different tea, woaa.. I'm not a tea person, but looking at those, I would not mind trying some, like that lavendar for example :)

 

Blogger Marie McC said ... (August 24, 2006 8:31 PM) : 

Great capture! I love all the different colored labels. Tea man was nice to you, but you'll have more laughs remembering banana lady!

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (August 24, 2006 10:14 PM) : 

Love this photo! Colourful and interesting. Too bad I can't make a cup right now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 24, 2006 10:17 PM) : 

Wow! Did you buy some tea after you took the picture? hehe

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (August 24, 2006 11:24 PM) : 

Great photo. I love photos from local markets because they are usually colorful and they communicate a lot about the area/ culture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 25, 2006 12:01 AM) : 

I want some of the stuff is in the plastic bad with green lable. If I read it right, the herb will lower blodd pressure and get rid of fat. :)

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (August 25, 2006 1:27 AM) : 

On the side Lisi, for some reason your photos are appearing halfway down the page. Maybe it's a bug with blogger, but thought I'd let you know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 25, 2006 1:28 AM) : 

Lisi, can I send my tea list to you? I can not get as many teas here, please. ;-)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 25, 2006 1:31 AM) : 

Michael, that happens (as far as I know) when ppl uses IE6, try maximizing the window until the left/right scroll bar goes away, it should become normal...but let me know if it doesn't. I really have no clue why that happens but only know this little trick to make it go away ;-(

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (August 25, 2006 9:14 AM) : 

Nice shot! Great colors and detail.

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (August 25, 2006 3:50 PM) : 

A delightful array of exotica tempting from afar. Beautiful colours and textures lisi.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 25, 2006 6:53 PM) : 

Karine and Santy, you know what, lavendar tea is actually quite good, although I've not made it myself.

Marie, I think you're right...

Monique, no I didn't...do you want some special delivery for your wedding?

James, you got it right but I can't tell what exactly that bag is?

Thank you Michael, Rodney and Neorelix for the footprints...



Rudy, sure, I won't charge you for the service, hehe (wicked)...

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (August 28, 2006 7:06 AM) : 

Wow, this looks so inviting. Beautiful shot!

 

post a comment