Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sunset in HK (almost)

I took this photo yesterday at around 6:40 pm. I was trying to see if I should go to the waterfront for some sunset photo but then the low clouds told me not to. But I got this photo with four types of clouds (if I remember right, it was from geography at school, that means long time ago ;p). I guess it's not necessary to point out that we are looking at the western part of HK ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Sunset in HK (almost)"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 16, 2006 5:42 PM) : 

Fantastic picture Lisi. I think I will try to take a sunset photo or night photo too. Thanks for the photo!

 

Blogger Andreea said ... (August 16, 2006 9:19 PM) : 

fatnastic picture indeed. agree with tanty.

 

Blogger Denton said ... (August 17, 2006 12:58 AM) : 

Great clouds. I especially like how there are blue streaks through the thin clouds in the top of the frame ... PS: The refrigerator magnet with your mail box photo goes great in our home and stimulates a lot of conversation. Your HKDP shop is great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 17, 2006 7:09 AM) : 

WOW! Great photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 17, 2006 10:36 AM) : 

amazing! the sky with building in shade...

 

Blogger Meg said ... (August 17, 2006 12:43 PM) : 

Fantastic, Lisi.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 17, 2006 6:08 PM) : 

tanty, look forward to Norwegian sunset!

alaya, first time footprinter ;-), welcome to HKDP.

To everybody, the clouds in the upper part looks like egg white to me...maybe I'm hungry ;-)

Thanks for the footprints

 

Blogger Ame said ... (August 18, 2006 1:51 PM) : 

Lisi, this shot is BEAUTIFUL! Love the contrast of the black buildings (sorry, the one on the right looks like a trailer hitch, LOL!) against the sky...Great movement too with those clouds & vapor trail! :-)

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (August 19, 2006 10:05 AM) : 

Nice shot! I love the colors of the sky and the way the building look like shadows.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 28, 2006 1:30 AM) : 

Spectacular! your photos are very good and very interesting; plus also meaningful and artistic too! love them! I just visited HK for 5 days in early Aug. Took many street scenes esp the Kowloon old building photos (i'm amateur photographer; thus photos no way compared to yours). Loved HK's GOD store ;p

van (from Singapore)
vanzephyr@multiply.com

 

post a comment