Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shopping at Wanchai

A scene at a busy open-air market in Wanchai this afternoon --
(men from left to right)
1) Geez, I'm just glad we didn't go to LV and Tiffany's, shop till you drop Honey!
2) Geez, I'm caught on camera shopping at this cheap place;
3) I hate shopping, I hate shopping, I hate shopping......I also hate being photographed

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Shopping at Wanchai"

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (August 20, 2006 6:21 AM) : 

Hi Lisi, thanks for stopping by my blog while I was on vacation (I set up entries and my mom pushed the buttons). Wanchai looks like a busy place - hope you found something nice ;) PS: Happy belated birthday (my brother's is the 9th too)!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 20, 2006 10:39 AM) : 

Hi Lisi! So much going in this photo! So many to buy there too! Those stuff toys look really nice!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (August 20, 2006 1:17 PM) : 

Wow! Great shot! Very Classic. Did you buy anything?

 

Blogger Irredento Urbanita said ... (August 21, 2006 12:50 AM) : 

You can find an exact image in the commercial zones of Lima. Great shot, so real!!!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 21, 2006 5:58 PM) : 

hey, thank you. I think this is an interesting place to go but really, it was very crowded!

thanks for the footprints!

 

post a comment