Monday, August 28, 2006

Psychedelic colors

650Some psychedelic colors I spotted at the Big Wave Bay beach ;-)...nonono, I was and am absolutely sober...I have a whole week of work and study to do!
Have a good week everybody!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Psychedelic colors"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (August 28, 2006 7:50 PM) : 

Great shot. What are they - doughnuts with artificial colouring or some kind of molecule bonding structure?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 28, 2006 9:25 PM) : 

Hi Lisi! This is a cool shot! The colors are really lovely!

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (August 28, 2006 10:54 PM) : 

This is perfectly trippy! Goes well with the Claude Challe CD I bought today.

 

Blogger Jazzy said ... (August 29, 2006 1:12 AM) : 

Cool shot.
Hope you will have a good week too =)

 

Blogger danne said ... (August 29, 2006 4:40 AM) : 

woooooooow! So cool with al the colurs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 29, 2006 6:52 AM) : 

Those colors will surely brighten my week! I'll need it, since it is only Monday!! ;)

 

Blogger Curly said ... (August 29, 2006 7:13 AM) : 

Lisi,
these colours are just wild!
In fact I see a lot of colour in your posts, this must reflect your personality perhaps.

Curly's Photoshop

 

Blogger Edulabbe said ... (August 29, 2006 10:56 AM) : 

I want one of those!!!
You really can be seen with one of those!!!
Nice pictures, very colorful!

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (August 29, 2006 11:00 AM) : 

Your photos lately are just spectacular - I love them all!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 29, 2006 12:55 PM) : 

Ilove the colors! my daughter thought those are giant jelly candies! Yum!

Can I have this for my stock photo?

:P

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (August 29, 2006 4:07 PM) : 

awesome colors. agree with jane's daughter..they look like yummy candies!!

have a nice week!!

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (August 29, 2006 5:24 PM) : 

luminous colours and soft shapes - you've pictured a dream.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 29, 2006 9:42 PM) : 

OH right, I should have titled this post psychedelic donuts or candies, that sounds more fun!

Thank you everyone for the compliments ;-), you make my day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 30, 2006 1:48 PM) : 

Top shot, I can see this on a wall in a department store. Great colours and shpaes, well done.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (September 08, 2006 4:09 AM) : 

I love the colors Lisi!

 

post a comment