Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kids' point of view

These beach balls and toys were hung up high under the canopy of a toy store, and this is how kids see them when they look up.
Actually, once upon a time, this could be how toys were to us, up high and out of reach...well, unless you were a tall kid or have very obedient parents! ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Kids' point of view"

 

Blogger Norma said ... (August 23, 2006 6:11 PM) : 

Hi Lisa,

Love your photos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 23, 2006 7:07 PM) : 

those beach balls reminds me of...what else...the beach lor...LOL =D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 23, 2006 9:14 PM) : 

Hi Lizi! Great photo! Very colorful shot :)

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (August 24, 2006 12:42 AM) : 

I'm back!!!

Please put all these in my bathtub! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 24, 2006 1:57 AM) : 

Wow, lots of color again. You're on a roll girl!

Edwin, you are back?¡ from where, I did not know you were gone, ;-)

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (August 24, 2006 2:21 AM) : 

Great colors and light!

 

Blogger Ame said ... (August 24, 2006 3:11 AM) : 

LOL Edwin!

Lisi, great shot...it goes with Orange County's shot of my FAVORITE beach, down in So Cal! And also reminds me of that glass ceiling in the Bellagio in Vegas's DP! WoooooooHoooooooo!

What a perfect theme day...and let's not forget that I'm still living on Waikiki fumes!

LOL! )=

 

Blogger indieperfumes said ... (August 24, 2006 3:59 PM) : 

Love the focus on the detail, very fun picture, colors, idea, and light...

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (August 24, 2006 4:24 PM) : 

very colorful , very nice!!

 

Blogger Sally said ... (August 24, 2006 5:31 PM) : 

ggoWhat a lovely way of describing a terrici shot!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 24, 2006 10:32 PM) : 

Welcome to new visitor Norma!

I think I'm making Edwin and Ame very happy with this one...OK, look up, I'll throw a bunch of beach balls onto you...

Thanks everybody for coming and letting me know you like this...well, if you see one you don't like let me know too ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 30, 2006 12:49 AM) : 

Great, colorful circles!

 

post a comment