Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hectic life, slow shutter

650I found this rusty metal wall of a construction site perfect as a background for photograph. I like the orange red color......ok, perhaps I like it because I can shoot from across the street so that people wouldn't notice me ;p. I might have exaggerated, life in HK is hectic but certainly not quite on a Sunday, it's just slow shutter :-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Hectic life, slow shutter"

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (August 13, 2006 5:31 PM) : 

I like this a lot - prefer it to your mossy wall study but mainly because I prefer red! Very nice picture. There's an easy teaser on my page today if you fancy a go...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 13, 2006 6:08 PM) : 

Interesting blurry photo! Have a nice Sunday Lisi!

 

Blogger Marie McC said ... (August 13, 2006 9:59 PM) : 

Great shot! I like the colors and the slow shutter speed.

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (August 14, 2006 12:20 AM) : 

Great pic!! Have a nice sunday!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 14, 2006 1:00 PM) : 

Very beautiful! You captured the movement very beautifuly!

 

Blogger Kala said ... (August 14, 2006 4:19 PM) : 

this could be a good prop for a matrix photo - now you just have to add bullets wizzing by as these pedestrians dodge them like morpheus and Neal =)

 

Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said ... (August 14, 2006 5:23 PM) : 

une photo comme je les aimes...
merci...

 

Blogger Pirjo said ... (August 14, 2006 6:18 PM) : 

Great idea and photo! I like this a lot :-)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 14, 2006 6:38 PM) : 

Ah...so most of you like this more than the green mossy wall?

Thanks for the footprints!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (August 14, 2006 8:32 PM) : 

I liked this photo... it is so dynamic! There's something about that wall thats so interesting...

By the way Lisi, i got something for you in my site. Enjoy ;P

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (August 16, 2006 4:11 AM) : 

I like the way the people are blured

 

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said ... (August 17, 2006 2:42 PM) : 

Everyone has already said it -- lovely shot.

 

Blogger Luica said ... (August 19, 2006 6:40 AM) : 

Great shot - I love the colours, the movement and the blur.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (August 24, 2006 6:41 PM) : 

Very good ! The rusted wall is so coloured !

 

post a comment