Friday, August 18, 2006

Do you know where you're going to?

Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for?
When you look behind you, there's no open doors.
What are you hoping for?Do you know?


I really can't think of anything better than this song to go with this photo :-), and here's the complete lyrics

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Do you know where you're going to?"

 

Blogger Marie McC said ... (August 18, 2006 9:28 PM) : 

Great capture! Lisi, you're having a phenomenal photo week! I haven't had time to comment on everything I've liked on your blog this week, but I've been noticing!!! Look for several mentions on Best of DP for this week on its next Monday update!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (August 19, 2006 1:02 AM) : 

My first thought was, I might have a difficult time not walking inside the lines. Maybe I should see a physiatrist about that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 19, 2006 8:15 AM) : 

Hi Lisi! I really love this song! I've once felt this song really capture what I felt, thankfully i worked past that stage already =)

 

Blogger Kala said ... (August 20, 2006 6:16 PM) : 

ah i wish u posted a song to play =) I dont know this song so the lyrics are difficult to relate to =)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 21, 2006 6:00 PM) : 

Denton, you may have to stand on tiptoe...

Kala, it is such a good song, it's by Diana Ross, I know, it's old but it's worth searching for....

Thanks Marie and Anne for the footprints.

 

post a comment