Friday, August 11, 2006

The Center

Another night shot in Central. This is my second attempt to get the color-changing lights on The Center, one of the landmarks in the business centre. I was able to get the colors correctly with exposure and the dusk sky provided a beautiful blue for them. The other building is called the International Fiance Centre. Hope you'll like this collage.

**There seem to be some problems with viewing posts on WinXP IE6. If you see a big blank space between the title and the photo please let me know. Or if anyone has any clue to fix it, please leave a note. Many thanks.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "The Center"

 

Blogger Bunyamin Najmi said ... (August 11, 2006 5:43 PM) : 

Hongkong in the night... what a beautiful!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 11, 2006 10:18 PM) : 

Do you know if there's a special meaning to the changing lights? Like weather prediction or something?

The blank space in IE has disappeared today, for the first time since I started coming to your blog. Congratulations! hehe

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (August 11, 2006 10:27 PM) : 

Stunning! That's excellent Lisi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 11, 2006 10:45 PM) : 

The blank space between the title and the pic is gone but there is blank space between today's post and yesterday. (Posts from July 29 to Aug 10 display correctly without any gap.)

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (August 12, 2006 4:45 AM) : 

really beautiful!! I love it!

 

Blogger chillycraps said ... (August 12, 2006 9:21 AM) : 

pretty!

lisi have you tried making a animated GIF out of it? Then we can see the colour changes.... =)

 

Blogger Jean said ... (August 12, 2006 2:10 PM) : 

So beautiful. Very clever to be able to get these lovely shots. Your blog and photos is coming through very clear.

 

Blogger Kala said ... (August 12, 2006 4:06 PM) : 

I still see no gaps but I like the photo =)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (August 12, 2006 4:36 PM) : 

Hey, it is beautiful, isn't it?

Monique, I think the lights are not for signals, you can enter The Center in Wiki and see more info ;-)

Siu Hang, I can make a video using my camera and show you later.

Anonymous and everybody, I did nothing to fix the problem, I just blogged and prayed, LOL, have no idea what it is but do let me know if it shows up again (I hope not).

Thanks!

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (August 13, 2006 9:53 AM) : 

It’s almost like the changing lights of the Nestle building in Croydon.... ok, maybe not that much.

 

post a comment