Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reach out and touch

I love trees and one of my favorites are banyan trees which I've shown in some previous posts. Well, it's time for another one ;-) I found these four banyans near Bonham Road on a small slope and from this angel, it just looks like they are eagerly reaching out to embrace each other!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Reach out and touch"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (July 19, 2006 7:49 PM) : 

This tree seems to lead his own life growing his own way and direction.

 

Blogger Jazzy said ... (July 19, 2006 9:29 PM) : 

Wow, I have never seen anything like it, very unique, I hope they're very sturdy!?

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 19, 2006 9:58 PM) : 

I love the angle you took this. It's like the trees grew into one big tree. Hurrah for nature!

 

Blogger kiltsandthistles said ... (July 20, 2006 12:42 AM) : 

did you happen to notice the shape of the man grown in the tree in the forefront near the top? It was the first thing I noticed about the picture. Great pic though.

 

Blogger Citizen_Stu said ... (July 20, 2006 6:37 AM) : 

Why was Dagobah and Yoda the first things that came to mind? Am I just a nerd.

Lovely photo

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 20, 2006 9:02 AM) : 

ps. yes, I had problems uploading yesterday

pps. dagobah! brilliant!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (July 20, 2006 3:30 PM) : 

I've never seen such a big banyan tree like this one. On the top of the tree, it looks like a man wearing a coat. Nice shot!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 20, 2006 7:22 PM) : 

Interesting that some of you notice different things from these trees. Thanks for the footprints ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (July 21, 2006 6:26 AM) : 

Hi Lisi, I love trees too and I really like this one you have photographed. I am envious and wish we had one here to admire. Oh well, I will have to enjoy yours!

 

Blogger Kala said ... (July 22, 2006 6:51 PM) : 

Hi lisi gurl =) Been bz so havent had a chance to comment but now that I am back I have to say, this tree photo is very kewl - looks like an illusion - I like trees as well =)

 

post a comment