Friday, July 21, 2006

Pink ladies

Of course, as there are some 60 pieces of works in the sculpture exhibition (see yesterday's post for info), we'll look at some other ones ;-). Ju Ming premiered his latest series "The Skirt Story" in HK and here we see some pink ladies forming a visual delight at the exhibition.
Links: See the whole "The Skirt Story" collection, a previous post of Ju Ming's Tai Chi sculpture,Ju Ming Museum in Taiwan

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Pink ladies"

 

Blogger Kris said ... (July 21, 2006 7:26 PM) : 

erm..i dont understand the sculptures :p ..too abstract! lol!

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (July 21, 2006 7:37 PM) : 

nice combining with these two.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 21, 2006 8:56 PM) : 

Great composition Lisi! Pink is such a versatile color...many associate it with femininity but for me it is a color of warmth and affection :)

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (July 21, 2006 9:52 PM) : 

Nice shot - I'd love to visit the exhibition, it looks great. I don't think the sculpture on the left is very lifelike though...

 

Blogger Kim said ... (July 22, 2006 3:10 AM) : 

Clever shot! You caught it well. I love the lighting, too!
-Kim

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (July 22, 2006 2:43 PM) : 

Lisi...be sure to see my reply to you on ParisDailyPhoto! You just made my day!

Of course, your photos are still excellent and get more creative every day.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (July 22, 2006 2:52 PM) : 

Wow, that was a quick response, you must be in front of your PC!

A small note...when you click on your name in the comments, it takes you to your Blogger homepage, which is fine of course. However, under the section "My Blogs" HKDP isn't listed. You have to go to "MY Web Page" to get to the blog. Is that what you mean to do?

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 22, 2006 6:08 PM) : 

Hilarious that you caught a girl in pink as well!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 22, 2006 6:39 PM) : 

Hi thanks for the footprints.

Anne, when I see this photo I just think of Julia Roberts in one of her early films, Mystic Pizza, in which she said: Pink, is my signature color

How I wish pink can be my signature color but I think it goes better with fair skin ;-)

 

post a comment