Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Parting is......

Parting is such sweet joy......We had spents weeks and a few overnights together, yesterday, I finally said goodbye to my paper and sent it in. Not going to miss it -- I'm FREE, life returns to normal, the World Cup is over and I can be back in action with my camera anytime now ;-). But until then this is a photo to commemorate the occasion, a crappy little cell phone photo I took at the downtown campus overlooking a fast-food restaurant.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Parting is......"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (July 11, 2006 8:39 PM) : 

strange photo.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (July 11, 2006 9:10 PM) : 

Cellphone photo do have their charm. I'm not in action at the moment either - there are too many non-photographic activities to do at the moment

 

Blogger Mark said ... (July 11, 2006 10:31 PM) : 

Well done getting that paper out of the way. As for Zidane, it's a fine line between being a genius and a nutcase. He will be remembered as one of the greatest footballers of all time:)

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (July 12, 2006 12:53 AM) : 

Glad you got your paper out of the way...A case study on the what what what of American what? Sounds interesting ;) Your profile photo is a nice farewell to ZZ.

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 12, 2006 1:16 PM) : 

congrats on finishing your paper! let freedom reign!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 12, 2006 4:33 PM) : 

thanks...but I should tell you that I have another paper due on August 7! ;p

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (July 13, 2006 1:34 AM) : 

Congratulations, Lisi! You must be very relieved now. Is that your paper in the foreground?

 

post a comment