Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mega ZZ

Wow, look at the varieties of magazines at 7-eleven...look at the colors...look at the shirt of the shopper......OK, OK I confess, I post this photo only because Zidane is on the magazine cover...actually, I took this photo today because of the MegaZinedineZidane...I love Zizou ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Mega ZZ"

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (July 06, 2006 7:52 PM) : 

nice depth and focus.

 

Blogger Natalie said ... (July 06, 2006 10:13 PM) : 

I like this shot. It is clear what your focus is.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (July 07, 2006 1:05 AM) : 

You chose the right day for it

 

Blogger Mark said ... (July 07, 2006 2:05 AM) : 

He is the MAN!!!!

 

Blogger Lokhin said ... (July 07, 2006 3:13 AM) : 

haha..go zizou!! hope the french will the championship

 

Blogger Frankie said ... (July 07, 2006 3:21 AM) : 

Zidane il a marqué, Zidane il a marqué ...
I hope the best for Sunday, Zidane will play the last game of his career ...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (July 07, 2006 2:30 PM) : 

I'm a big fan of Zidane but I like Del Pierro as well, so ...

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 07, 2006 2:44 PM) : 

oh lisi... yes, he is intense and quite the man!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 07, 2006 5:58 PM) : 

thanks for the footprints!

I find it odd that Zidane is kept being referred to as an old man these days...he's only 34! I don't expect France to win but I think it's just good enough that he ends his career on the biggest stage of his profession.

 

post a comment