Friday, July 07, 2006

I want some more

OliverLisiTwist: Please, sir, I want some more time.
Summer is here and the students are gone. I took this photo yesterday afternoon in a 100-year old courtyard in the University of Hong Kong, a tranquil corner where time seems to pass slower -- my imagination because I'm running out of time for a paper. (plus Zidane's final game is on the night before the deadline!)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "I want some more"

 

Blogger Kala said ... (July 07, 2006 6:14 PM) : 

what kind of paper do you have to write? hope it goes well - interesting looking design =)

 

Blogger Mark said ... (July 07, 2006 8:58 PM) : 

My word Lisi have you recently undergone an operation????

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (July 08, 2006 1:43 AM) : 

I love old tilework and these are simply beautiful. and I hope tiem gets back on your side for the paper ;)

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (July 08, 2006 5:51 AM) : 

Love these old tiles! Good luck on your paper!

 

Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said ... (July 08, 2006 10:47 AM) : 

Good luck on the paper!

 

Blogger alice said ... (July 08, 2006 6:06 PM) : 

I hope you'll have finish your paper before the match to see it quietly and "Allez les Bleus"!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (July 08, 2006 9:06 PM) : 

Lovely tiles. Yes, I am very nosy too and would like to know about your paper. It sounds very impressive - I've only ever written on paper and never a paper.

I would like both finalists to win. Don't they both play in blue?

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 08, 2006 10:12 PM) : 

Hi, I love those courtyards too but only when it is quiet...

My paper is part of my MSc Marketing program...got to get back to work now...thanks for your footprints ;-)

ps: World Cup final is 3 am Monday in HK

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (July 09, 2006 3:10 AM) : 

Good luck on your paper!

I love the tiled floor...the ig squres look like a quilt pattern.

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (July 09, 2006 3:18 PM) : 

Lisi - I like this shot. This looks like a Bob shot!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (July 10, 2006 8:55 PM) : 

are you still studying Lisi? good luck on your paper:)

ps..erm, what that profile photo? lol!

 

post a comment