Sunday, July 23, 2006

Booze

I took this photo at a booze shop in SoHo a while ago. Seriously, I don't drink......I mean I don't drink much but today I did something as silly as a drunk. This afternoon, with a few ideas in mind, I got my tripod, lense and what not, traveled to Wanchai with big plan for photos. After a bit of walking around, it was time for action and also the shining moment that I found out I had brought everything BUT my camera!

Well, I hope you'll find something you like from these shelves......Btw, does anyone from HK know of a place which carries gluweine? ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Booze"

 

Blogger Mark said ... (July 24, 2006 6:42 AM) : 

I'll have a whiskey coke with lots of ice please Lisi:)

 

Blogger Denton said ... (July 24, 2006 11:24 AM) : 

In similar fashion, today I removed my camera battery to be charged then later carried my camera without a battery when I went to a festival. I missed several great photos. PS: To they serve margaritas is HK?

 

Blogger Michael said ... (July 24, 2006 12:53 PM) : 

Very funny Lisi! And by the way, what is gluweine? Wine that sticks to you?

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 24, 2006 1:32 PM) : 

Michael, it's German and it must be the real meaning, haha, it's a kind of hot wine, very good in winter, I first tried it in Vienna last winter and it has stuck with me since then, I love it ;-)

 

Blogger santy said ... (July 24, 2006 2:59 PM) : 

I'm certainly not a drink expert, but I love looking at those various bottles. Oh, and I always love Absolute Vodka's print ads :)

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (July 24, 2006 3:27 PM) : 

To me, some of the bottles look like they could be shampoo! Bummer about forgetting the camera...it's like changing purses sometimes.

 

Blogger Kala said ... (July 24, 2006 4:36 PM) : 

that is a funny story - I hope i dont forget my camera if i bring all thos other things - I actually don't drink much either ;)

But I love the bottles designs and colors =)

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (July 24, 2006 7:01 PM) : 

Denton, yes margaritas in HK and with some variations too

Santy, I like Absolut's adv too!

Thank you everyone for your footprints!

 

Blogger Katy Hargrove said ... (November 14, 2006 6:13 PM) : 

I'm traveling to Hong Kong in a couple of days and really enjoyed finding your blog beforehand. It's really informative and fun and full of awesome pictures!

I feel silly responding to this image, but you got me wondering, what are good alcohols to drink from China? I'd really enjoy bringing something special back to share with friends here in the US.

:) I'm planning on bringing lots dragon beard candy back, but not everyone likes candy as much as I do.

 

post a comment

Links to "Booze"

Create a Link