Thursday, June 22, 2006

yawn...zzzz

Crashed: to fall asleep from exhaustion (MoodyMonday definition)
I took this photo in Tsimshatsui. Being able to relax and sleep anywhere anytime like this is considered a blessing in HK's fast-paced and stressful city life.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "yawn...zzzz"

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 22, 2006 6:53 PM) : 

I envy their "who cares" attitude! Nice catch :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 22, 2006 7:01 PM) : 

This is a really cool shot. I like it :) Reminds me summer there for you, when winter is getting settled here in the South Hemisphere...

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (June 22, 2006 8:22 PM) : 

Really nice composition, Lisi - I love the people and green bus in the background!

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 22, 2006 9:21 PM) : 

Nice composition, shame about the fence.

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (June 22, 2006 9:39 PM) : 

That's funny! I don't think I could do that.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 22, 2006 9:49 PM) : 

Great. If it wasn't for the fence they'd have nothing to lean against

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (June 23, 2006 2:25 AM) : 

Sound asleep and just on water. If you see someone sleeping like that here in Europe he is probably drunk. Nice capture Lisi

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (June 23, 2006 3:06 AM) : 

wonderful! everyone needs to take a break, drunk or otherwise. ;)

 

Blogger equipo said ... (June 23, 2006 10:32 AM) : 

Nice photo, and is very interesting for me your city.
I'm living in Santiago, Chile South America.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 23, 2006 5:51 PM) : 

por ahora en Santiago, hello Chile!

thank you for your footprints, I don't have sleep problem but I certainly need a very quiet and dark environment to sleep, and that's why these guys really caught my attnetion :-)

 

Blogger Kala said ... (June 24, 2006 4:08 PM) : 

wow thats what i need - sleep - ive been working so much I only get 3-4 hours of sleep.

 

post a comment