Monday, June 26, 2006

Waterlily

So I was told that waterlily and lotus are the same flower and I hope you wouldn't be bored with yet another flower photo. Really I think this photo has a calming effect which I need on Mondays (or maybe you do as well).
I have 10 more beautiful lotus photos which I'll post in the coming 10 days...Just kidding...OK, if you click here and have a look at them then I'll post something else tomorrow...deal? ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Waterlily"

 

Blogger Kala said ... (June 26, 2006 6:04 PM) : 

HI Lisi

what type of camera are you using? you have so much clarity its quite amazing - you should post the dragonfly one tomorrow - that is a winner for sure of some kind of award - the best dragonfly photo award perhaps?

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 26, 2006 7:11 PM) : 

Hey, Lisi! all shots are Gorgeous!
I have to pick the one with the pink dragon fly & another with 2 lotus as my fave ;)

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (June 26, 2006 7:52 PM) : 

Oh yes, all the shots are absolutely stunning! I love the Lotus (and I've told you before) and you really have such an eye for capturing them!

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (June 26, 2006 8:07 PM) : 

I never knew Lotus was the same as water lily! Beautiful pictures!

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (June 26, 2006 8:35 PM) : 

I look forward to the lotus series.

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 26, 2006 8:55 PM) : 

Deal!Lol

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 26, 2006 8:57 PM) : 

Just looked at the slide show Lisi,they are all gorgeous:)

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 26, 2006 9:37 PM) : 

Lovely shot
I certainly do need a calming effect on Monday although I've just had lunch and am feeling rather sleepy

 

Blogger Kate said ... (June 27, 2006 12:16 AM) : 

I agree with everyone else; the photos are stunning! I, too, would like to know what camera you are using since I am a novice, want to learn, and am in the process of researching just the right camera for me. Your profile indicates that you are not a photographer. Sure fooled me!

 

Blogger Frederik De Wachter said ... (June 27, 2006 2:03 AM) : 

NICE PICS...BUT A WATERLILY IS NOT THE SAME AS A LOTUSFLOWER...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 27, 2006 2:07 AM) : 

This photo is simply beautiful, and I love the slideshow of the other pictures. Very, very well done.

 

Blogger Denton said ... (June 27, 2006 10:05 AM) : 

Your photo is very calming. However, my mother was a florist when I was growing up so flowers remind me of the hectic pace in the back room of a flower shop ... Your flickr slide show was great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 27, 2006 11:42 AM) : 

This is a great shot Lisi! I love how clear the white waterlily looks! Great job!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (June 27, 2006 1:45 PM) : 

Spectacular photo and slideshow. I agree with Kala & Kris - the dragonfly was stunning!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 27, 2006 6:13 PM) : 

hihi, thank you for the compliments. I'm very pleased with myself for these lotus photos ;p

Kala and Kate, it's not about my camera, it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, haha, just kidding. Mine is a Panasonic Lumix FZ10, over 2 years old, 4 mega pixel. My comment is that it performs very well with when it's bright enough especially under sunlight; otherwise its colors, white balance and noise level are not ideal at all. I won't consider getting Panasonic if I upgrade ;( but hey it's my HKDP partner, I shouldn't bad mouth it!!

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (July 01, 2006 2:37 AM) : 

Wow, what a wonderful shot!

 

post a comment