Friday, June 02, 2006

Vancouver or HK?

~Rainy Day~ William Wise
I do not like a rainy day.
The road is wet, the sky is gray.
They dress me up, from head to toes,
In lots and lots of rubber clothes.
I wish the sun would come and stay.
I do not like a rainy day

Actually, rain is OK to me; but raining continuously for 2 weeks confuses me sometimes -- am I in Vancouver or HK? :-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Vancouver or HK?"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 02, 2006 5:31 PM) : 

Hi lisi
Lovely. This shot shows you have made great creative use of the rain.

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (June 02, 2006 6:17 PM) : 

Rain is okay of you don´t have to go outside.... I rather have sun though.

Have a great weekend!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 02, 2006 6:32 PM) : 

Beautiful shot Lisi! Love the red umbrella against the gray pavement! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 02, 2006 6:55 PM) : 

Nice shot! Where were you standing when you took it?

 

Blogger Kala said ... (June 02, 2006 7:10 PM) : 

nice shot - reminds me of my red tent photo - red is such a powerful color - its been raining for two weeks? You are in Hong Kong =)

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 02, 2006 8:12 PM) : 

Creative shot, real cool.
Please send us some rain, we need it big time.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (June 02, 2006 9:53 PM) : 

I love rain and sun. Just depends on what you feel like doing that day I think. Two weeks is toooo long though. I love this shot, Lisi.

 

Blogger Pirjo said ... (June 02, 2006 9:58 PM) : 

Great photo. I like a lot :-)
And what comes to rain, we have had today a first rainless day for at least two weeks, I love rain too but too much is too much.

 

Blogger rae said ... (June 02, 2006 10:14 PM) : 

hvn't visited yr site for a while and i am really impressed with this photo. great shot!! i hvn't imagined before that pavement could be this beautiful.
btw, my colleagues just passed by my desk and they all said it's a great photo :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 02, 2006 10:27 PM) : 

oh c'mon, rain in vancouver and rain in hk are so different. we in hk have rainstorms while vancouver just constantly drizzles in winter. i personally like the rain in hk more, it's like it's letting everything out instead of holding things back.

 

Blogger Nuno said ... (June 02, 2006 10:43 PM) : 

Amazing photo lisi, just perfect, looks like wood floor much bigger then a house:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 03, 2006 4:16 AM) : 

Nice shot Lisi. May I ask where did you take this photo ? I don't remember there is such kind of pedestrian in Hk, or that your photo has created something interesting :)

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (June 03, 2006 5:51 AM) : 

Great shot!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (June 03, 2006 5:10 PM) : 

Cool composition!

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (June 03, 2006 5:57 PM) : 

great photo again ! I really should learn from you!

anyway, I dont like the rain too. It has a bad effect on me...physically and mentally!
I tend to be lonely and melancholic during rainy seasons. I gotta visit a psychiatrist someday!!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 03, 2006 6:22 PM) : 

Hi all, thanks for your views on rain and the footprints!

Welcome to Rae!

Karine and Michelle: see today's link to see where I took this photo.

Midnite: again I have to refer to Vancouver, spend a winter there and you won't ever feel blue again because of rain...Vancouver rain is unbelievable...;-)

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (June 04, 2006 12:54 AM) : 

Wonderful shot!

 

Blogger Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said ... (June 04, 2006 4:50 PM) : 

And rain lets you take these beautiful shots too!

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (August 02, 2006 4:59 AM) : 

Great shot! Please do send some of that rain to Sarajevo!

 

post a comment