Friday, June 23, 2006

Summer solstice

Actually, summer solstice was two days ago ;-)
This may look familiar to you, yes it is (again) a view from my window and I took this photo around 9 pm last night. The sky was kind of bright with the clouds providing a beautiful backdrop for a night view. You are looking at Kowloon in the far background with the yellowish lights and the hill.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Summer solstice"

 

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said ... (June 23, 2006 5:40 PM) : 

][

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 23, 2006 5:52 PM) : 

Another great night shot

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (June 23, 2006 6:50 PM) : 

Very bright lights in the building, good capturing them.

Have a good and sunny weekend!

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 23, 2006 7:20 PM) : 

Just fantastic Lisi, I love these night shots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 23, 2006 7:39 PM) : 

Gorgeous shot! Buildings at night are my favorite :) superb.

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (June 24, 2006 1:31 AM) : 

You have a beautiful view from your window, so you are most welcome to share it with us! Very nice shot!

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (June 24, 2006 2:36 AM) : 

I don't know how you did it but this is stunning!

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (June 24, 2006 3:16 AM) : 

Very pretty! I love how the lights of the city reflect up in the clouds.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (June 24, 2006 8:16 AM) : 

So this is what you are viewing while having dinner?! very nice!
thanks for sharing! great night shot!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 24, 2006 2:20 PM) : 

wow! the clouds' really a bonus, dramatic,,Love it!

 

Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said ... (June 24, 2006 3:01 PM) : 

I love night shot too, this one is beautifuil!

 

Blogger Kala said ... (June 24, 2006 4:07 PM) : 

heyyyyyyyyyyy I just took a pic tonight that looked very similar to this - your night photos are so amazing - Ive told you this so many times you are getting tired of hearing it but I think about your photos when I attempt night photos - another nice one!!!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 24, 2006 6:03 PM) : 

thank you everybody for the compliments...Hong Kong is truly beautiful at night, also when it is not smoggy, night shot gets even better. I hope this beautiful weather will continue.

Midnite, that's the view I have when I work on my desk, but of course I can bring dinner to my desk ;-)

Have a good weekend everybody!

 

Blogger Liz said ... (June 24, 2006 6:38 PM) : 

Oh my God, that's awesome!!!

I am very sad to be there insttead to be in Hong Kong...but I hope to be there in December (I hope...) :-)

Have a nice week end...and ciao from Italy

 

Blogger Pierre said ... (June 27, 2006 4:03 AM) : 

I love big cities at night... What a beautiful pic, and what a beautiful wiew!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 27, 2006 10:59 PM) : 

that shot is fantastic! it makes me miss hong kong more than ever.

 

Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said ... (June 28, 2006 10:16 PM) : 

I enjoy very much your night photography. One more thing, Lisi, I would like to trade my window view with yours... I am very green of envy. ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (July 11, 2006 3:44 PM) : 

Good image,good blog

Greetings :)

 

post a comment