Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fruit stall

I took this shot at the same spot I shot yesterday's photo -- from a footbridge. Almost all fruits sold in HK are imported. See anything you like?
Here's a cellphone photo of the footbridge, it's a covered footbridge so I don't have to handle my umbrella and camera at the same time ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Fruit stall"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 03, 2006 7:06 PM) : 

Wow I love fruits! Can I have watermelon please! Have you ever had a watermelon shake?? It's divine!!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 03, 2006 7:51 PM) : 

Nice shot lisi. I've been living from fruit for the last week - we're lucky here - it grows locally and is very fresh.

 

Blogger Sam said ... (June 03, 2006 8:08 PM) : 

I'll have a watermelon too - I want to try the shake! How do you make it? It sounds delicious!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 03, 2006 8:30 PM) : 

Cool shot,Lisi! my choice is the same with Sam :) the fruit for summer !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 03, 2006 11:26 PM) : 

watermelon in summer !! :PP agree, 'divine' is the word :-D
by the way, thanks for the cellphone photo Lisi !!

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (June 04, 2006 12:54 AM) : 

This one I love! So colorful! Great!

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (June 04, 2006 8:55 AM) : 

wonderful! Love the watermelon!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said ... (June 04, 2006 9:16 AM) : 

miam miam...

 

Blogger danne said ... (June 04, 2006 11:30 AM) : 

To change perspectiv... allways importante. Saludos de Guatemala

 

Blogger David Chow said ... (June 04, 2006 12:42 PM) : 

Special Point of View.. Where is it? West Point?
I think zoom closer is better, until the top right / left corner red structure are not insight.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 04, 2006 4:36 PM) : 

Ann, you must share the recipe for watermelon shake! And seriously, I did get watermelon!! haha, and a lot of fruit-lovers here too, guess we are getting to know each other now.

Welcome to Chris...I kind of think the red canopy looks like stage curtain here :-), but your suggestions are worth trying next time.

Thanks for the footprints everyone!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (June 05, 2006 10:16 AM) : 

I really like the composition on this photo.

 

post a comment