Monday, June 12, 2006

Big brothers are watching

The two bright and shiny landmarks of Central (IFC and the Center) seem to be two big brothers poking their heads out to check out these apartment buildings in the western district (yes, over-imaginative sometimes and it runs in the family, see the June 10th post). I didn't have my tripod with me so I was really just holding my camera against a railing and held my breath...and the exposure seemed to have taken forever... ;-)

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Big brothers are watching"

 

Blogger Kala said ... (June 12, 2006 5:19 PM) : 

thats funny with the holding your breath and trying to brace still on the night shots - sounds like me except ur fotos look so much better than my night shots! You must hold ur breath longer than me =D

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (June 12, 2006 6:49 PM) : 

I like your lighting here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 12, 2006 7:02 PM) : 

Nice night shot! The exposure did a good job for me since I really like it, especially the towers colors in the background. Cool shot!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (June 12, 2006 7:16 PM) : 

the diff. tones of lights make the shot even more gorgeous! if only blogger.com have a "fave" button like flikr ;)

 

Blogger Bob said ... (June 12, 2006 8:14 PM) : 

Lovely. Holding the camera against something often works as well as tripod.

 

Blogger Mark said ... (June 12, 2006 9:04 PM) : 

Lisi, this is excellent, one of your best ‘arty ones’

 

Blogger BarelyLiegl said ... (June 13, 2006 6:57 AM) : 

Great picture, one that really looks like the Hong Kong that you see in the movies. =)

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (June 13, 2006 1:41 PM) : 

Yes breath holding, the saviour of shots! I did the same last night until I remembered I had a tripod in my car. And I agree with Moonsoleil, it does look like a scene from an action HK movie. I expect Jackie Chan to jump out of a window anytime now.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (June 13, 2006 5:14 PM) : 

Thank you for your footprints and I'm glad you like this photo...

The lights of that needle-top building actually changes color and I'll try to get a few shots and show you later

;-)

 

Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said ... (June 19, 2006 7:34 AM) : 

Lisi, me gusta mucho.

 

post a comment