Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The wheel of time


I took this photo in Wanchai's Southorn Playground just before rush hours. The playground has been a centrepoint of the district's daily life for decades, where people of all walks of life gather to either play or watch sports, or hang out with friends like the seniors we see here. I didn't ask permission to photograph these seniors, I pretended I was shooting the big clock :-).

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "The wheel of time"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 02, 2006 5:39 PM) : 

Great shot and composition.

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (May 02, 2006 7:39 PM) : 

I like the chosen title.

 

Blogger Lorethian said ... (May 02, 2006 8:28 PM) : 

I allways find it amazing the power the camera has. Even though you didnt ask their permission it is very interesting that every one of them are looking at you.

 

Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said ... (May 02, 2006 11:24 PM) : 

les vieux qui passent le temps une attitude insulaire de chez moi ...

 

Blogger Sam said ... (May 03, 2006 12:03 AM) : 

Oh WoW! That is a huge clock!
I need one of those on my lawn to help me keep track of time. I'm always either too late or too early, lol.

 

Blogger AlexandLisa said ... (May 03, 2006 4:28 AM) : 

Some very fantastic photos that you have taken recently. Colorful and bright.

Keep those nice photos coming =)

 

Blogger Jean said ... (May 03, 2006 2:51 PM) : 

All angles, colour, size and motion are on target. Great photo.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (May 03, 2006 3:26 PM) : 

very nice! I have never seen a clock as huge as that. great shot!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 03, 2006 10:54 PM) : 

Hi all, thanks for the footprints...

I guess the huge clock is for the many sport games in the playgrounds...

 

Blogger Anna said ... (May 08, 2006 5:34 PM) : 

:) No problem to know what time it is with this enormous clock :)

 

post a comment