Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wanchai stationery shop


Some people tend to browse certain kind of shop even if they don't need anything. Some like Home Depot, Ikea, DVD shops, sportswears, convenience stores and etc. One of my favorites is stationery stores, even when I'm blogging this I'm squinting my eyes to check out the items in the photo -- do they have newer, fancier binders, pens or notebooks?

What is your special shop?

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Wanchai stationery shop"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 09, 2006 6:51 PM) : 

Lovely shot and colours. I thnk I've seen some strawberry flavoured pencils.

 

Blogger Brian Dubé said ... (May 09, 2006 8:11 PM) : 

yes, i love big drugstores, they are like the new hardware stores, you can recreate civilization from what you find in there if there was a big disaster or something...
L

 

Blogger Mark said ... (May 09, 2006 8:25 PM) : 

Hey, this photo brings back memories. My mum used to drag me around shops like this in Hong kong buying stationary for the new school year. Fantastic!!

 

Blogger Sam said ... (May 09, 2006 8:46 PM) : 

I love garden centers, and can happily browse in a bookstore for Hours, lol.

 

Blogger Cynthia Quiros said ... (May 09, 2006 9:09 PM) : 

Hi Lisi!! I´m back and I really love all those pictures I´ve missed: this paper shop is so colorful and wonderful, the golden buddha, I´d have to say is one of my favoutires!! and the colors of all your pictures really stand out!!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (May 09, 2006 11:32 PM) : 

Wow that's alot of paper and stationary! Great Shot!

 

Blogger zdenka pregelj said ... (May 10, 2006 3:01 AM) : 

Beautiful colors, beautiful shot. I also like to browse through stationaries and bookshops.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 10, 2006 10:50 AM) : 

Beautiful shot Lisi...I'm squinting my eyes with you...do they have new pens?? ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 10, 2006 11:24 AM) : 

Lovely place!! So colorful, makes me want to go in there and spend some time looking around. My favorite place where I can spend an entire day will be a bookstore!!! I'm crazy about those places :))

 

Blogger Pirjo said ... (May 10, 2006 2:49 PM) : 

Nice colourful photo! I love this kind of shops. My first summer job ever (at the age of 15) was at old, little bookstore where was all kind of paper and stationery stuff too, usually when I paid my shopping’s at payday there was not so much left ;-)

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (May 10, 2006 5:57 PM) : 

I somehow love stationary shops! There's one in Japantown in San Francisco where I used to spend quite some time. Love the variety of pens and pencils, papers and booklets. Maybe it's the colors that intrigue me...

 

Blogger Kala said ... (May 10, 2006 6:36 PM) : 

I like these types of shops too - they make for great gifts to friends!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (May 10, 2006 7:13 PM) : 

hmmm..i would like those colourful folders :) Like this shot, Lisi !

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 10, 2006 11:32 PM) : 

Hi, thanks for the footprints...

Mark, I really should make a trip to La Salle Road...

it seems like we can go shopping for stationery and books together if you come to HK

:-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 27, 2006 1:46 PM) : 

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 26, 2006 12:18 AM) : 

just plant me in a bookstore..I'll be happy for hours!

 

post a comment