Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tell me more


All I'm telling you is that I took this photo yesterday. How much can you tell me about Hong Kong and the owner of this outfit just from this photo? Maybe I'll copy Nicola of Rheingua DP and send you a postcard :-) if your answers are really good...

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Tell me more"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 04, 2006 7:15 PM) : 

About Hong Kong - I don't know. It rains a lot. The owner likes green and hangs their clothes up (doesn't leave them lying around the floor) Is that mistletoe? Is it Christmas in Hong Kong?

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (May 04, 2006 8:10 PM) : 

I know nothing about Hong Kong, too bad....

My site is temporarily offline due to providerproblems.... come back later!

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (May 04, 2006 9:12 PM) : 

It's a mystery to me! but a very nice photo!

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (May 04, 2006 9:33 PM) : 

A young man who rides a bicycle and has a girlfriend.

Am I close? LOL!

 

Blogger Jude said ... (May 04, 2006 10:06 PM) : 

Looks pretty Irish to me. All that green.

 

Blogger Kala said ... (May 04, 2006 10:24 PM) : 

How can I pass up on a postcard contest - OK, lets see, Hong Kong is a city in transition as seen by the mix of casual undershirt and semi formal blazer, a blend of western influence while maintaining its asian heritage, a mixture of traditional, as seen by the simple grey and the contemporary with a slight flair of Olive Drab. Hong Kong's beauty is a mixture of the old and the new - a cosmopolitan society moving into the future while proudly maintaining its heritage.

OK, thats by 5 minute makerupper =)

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (May 05, 2006 2:06 AM) : 

I subscribe to the theory that the outfit is yours. It is odd that it is combined with a very informal t-shirt when the color and style of the "jacket" is pretty sober. Summing up I know nothing. I guess the riddle is too difficult for me, not knowing anything about HK

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (May 05, 2006 5:16 AM) : 

Casual/ Chic...It's yours! I like it specially the green bag with the flowers and I love the jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 05, 2006 4:04 PM) : 

I have refrained from reading the earlier posts... so I can make an objective analysis of your question...hahahaha that was soo formal!

ok let me see...the jacket and umbrella suggests that it must be raining a bit in HK these days, but the shirt behind the jacket says it's still not as cold. The outfit is very casual, probably will be used to go out to have lunch with friends, probably after a bit of shopping. The flowers look like it's for a long time friend (i say this because they are ordinary flowers, not formal or anything). And the bag definitely say it's definitely not a date! LOL! hahaha!

 

Blogger Andreea said ... (May 05, 2006 4:13 PM) : 

i just really like the outfit :) - i think the jacket is my favortie. totally the colors i wear!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 05, 2006 5:16 PM) : 

haha, I REALLY enjoy reading your observations and some of them are so good. So if you send your mailing addresses to me I will send you a postcard (probably made from a photo I've posted here).

YES, it rains a lot in HK this week/ the owner likes green/HK is a mix of old and new, east and west/it is my outfit (Karine, how do you know?)

NO, it's not Christmas, those are Jasmine which smells really nice...

thank you all for your footprints. The idea of this photo came up as I was walking home and saw my reflection outside a store!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (May 05, 2006 8:29 PM) : 

Hey, Lisi, I missed it. Oh well. Thanks for the link though :).

 

post a comment