Thursday, May 11, 2006

Maggie Q?


Do you think this is Maggie Q who plays "Zhen" in Mission Impossible 3? No, no, not the model in the billboard ad, I mean the woman in white T-shirt. I'm not sure but I think she really looks like Maggie Q (with a bodyguard?) and I know Maggie Q is based in HK and LA. I took this photo about 2 weeks ago and didn't notice that until I was cleaning my photo files. Btw, this was taken in Tsimshatsui outside of Harbor City, a shopping mall.

So, what do you think? Link of a Maggie Q photo here.

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "Maggie Q?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 11, 2006 6:53 PM) : 

I had no idea who she was before you mentioned her name. I had to look at some Google pictures of her and try to compare. Hum she does have similarities for sure, but i'm not certain that's her. Let us know if u can find out. I still need to go see MI:3, is it a good movie ?

 

Blogger Chantal said ... (May 11, 2006 7:09 PM) : 

I don;t know her at all.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 11, 2006 7:47 PM) : 

I haven't see the film but judging from the two photos, there is a likeness. Mind you, with big enough sun glasses the man in the photo would look like Tom Cruise:)

Your shots are very clear.

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (May 11, 2006 8:43 PM) : 

Haha, agree with Bob!

 

Blogger SgtMajor said ... (May 11, 2006 9:36 PM) : 

nice pics
i dont know about it, but i have watch the movie. I think it is same person

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (May 11, 2006 11:21 PM) : 

Haven't seen the movie yet either. But compared to the other photo it might be her. It's always hard to say since in "real" life actors looks sometimes quite a bit different.

 

Blogger xo said ... (May 12, 2006 3:29 AM) : 

i think she's just a lookey-likey. This one looks like a slightly older version of her. Plus her body language seems like the guy next to her is her husband/lover. Unless she's got a middle eastern husband...

ps: great photos at your blog. keep em coming :)

 

Blogger Mark said ... (May 12, 2006 5:54 AM) : 

Havn't seen the film yet so I can't give an opinion. But the guys body language seems to indicate he's about to hit someone.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (May 12, 2006 8:42 AM) : 

Havent seen the movie yet and I dont know her at all. Have some similarities but I think its not her!!

 

Blogger Deetsa said ... (May 12, 2006 1:50 PM) : 

I can see how you could make the Maggie Q connection. There is a resemblance

 

Blogger Frankie said ... (May 12, 2006 3:35 PM) : 

agree with Sy
it's not Maggie

 

Blogger miss tango said ... (May 12, 2006 4:00 PM) : 

Scrolled through your photos Lisi, wow intensely vivid! Keep it up!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 12, 2006 6:10 PM) : 

Ok, so I think it's not her. Thank you for your footprints and "votes". :-)

Miss Tango in her eyes: I remember seeing your comment back when I first started this blog and I'm really glad to see your footprint again!

hello Hedgehogman, Sy, Nerissa and Crayon, I love seeing footprints so do come by again :-)

 

Blogger Anna said ... (May 14, 2006 8:28 PM) : 

I love photos with people in street. we can feel the ambiance of your city.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 15, 2006 11:51 PM) : 

i haven't seen mi3 yet (waiting for it come out on dvd, not willing to spend $10 for tom cruise, although jonathan rhys-meyers might be worth it...) but don't think that's maggie q. i was introduced to who she was when i was in hk earlier this year. she's very pretty! although it bothers me a little how the "asians" that have crossed over to hollywood are the ones with caucasian features, but that's another discussion altogether.

 

post a comment