Monday, May 08, 2006

CyberPort inside and out

650This is a confusingly interesting (or interestingly confusing) photo to me. Yesterday we were at the CyberPort (southern HK island) waiting for the 5 pm show of MI3. The setting sun was just too strong for shooting the sea directly so I shot the reflection on the giant glass panel of the complex. Therefore you can see a bit of the inside too, or you can check out the photos here and figure out where I was standing!

Labels: ,

camera Hong kong

Comments on "CyberPort inside and out"

 

Blogger Bob said ... (May 08, 2006 6:48 PM) : 

Another great shot

 

Blogger Kala said ... (May 08, 2006 6:51 PM) : 

How was M13? and yes, this photo was interesting to look at - I thought I was seeing something - maybe its just the alcohol :P

 

Blogger Brian Dubé said ... (May 08, 2006 7:11 PM) : 

Very open and expansive feel to the city, not so crowded, or so it seems in your photos. Nice color.
L

 

Blogger Edwin Sumun said ... (May 08, 2006 7:38 PM) : 

I love this shot! It's as if the trees and people are inside a dome. Very futuristic!

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (May 08, 2006 8:27 PM) : 

Cool effect. Kind of makes the outside looking as if in an artifical world.

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (May 08, 2006 8:29 PM) : 

Very beautiful shot!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 08, 2006 9:48 PM) : 

nice shot good idea again!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (May 08, 2006 10:15 PM) : 

creative thinking, like this shot!

 

Blogger Pierre said ... (May 08, 2006 10:57 PM) : 

Hi Lisi, Nice reflection. Inside and outside in just one pic...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 09, 2006 1:44 AM) : 

What a nice view from there !!! !I so like the reflection.. it adds a lot to the picture. Looks somehow strange, but i absolutely like it :)

 

Blogger Wilf James said ... (May 09, 2006 4:09 AM) : 

Creatively interesting I would say. Nice shot. Bravo!

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (May 09, 2006 12:04 PM) : 

great photo. Surreal.
Gotta see that movie too.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (May 09, 2006 6:06 PM) : 

I surprised myself with this one too, I thought I would have to delete it but when it was loaded onto my computer I realise it looks interesting. But I did spend a minute trying to remember whether I was standing inside or outside when I shot this...

Thank you for your footprints and your comments are so encouraging!

 

Blogger Passante said ... (May 12, 2006 10:04 PM) : 

I love reflections and this shot is super. Check out my reflections for May 9!

 

post a comment